dilemma

kam1825

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

This guy needs to be exposed, and not be allowed to do any Granthi services. It's low moorakhs like this, who only do Granthi services to make a few dollars (pounds), that give Khalsa a bad rep. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhinderwale said in his speeches that if anyone brings to him a person who has taken Amrit, and drinks liquor, he will personally soak him with kerosne and burn him alive. This guy must be exposed, and barred from any Granth "Seva"

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Veerjeee You did Awesome Job wubb.gifwubb.gif

I would love to see UK of having sikh regiment.. They do have goorkha, but they don't have sikh even they knew sikhs from 18th century...

Would love to see sikhs in UK force !! (US is big bully, so it's hard to make them to accept some rules which are liberals to sikhs) :)

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Dear "kam" Singh Veerjee,

I humbly suggest that you meet with this person.

You should tell him, "either you face your punishment by the law, meet with the Punj Pyare and get forgiveness, and promise them to never drink again, or I will expose your name on every Sikh website in the world."

That should straighten out his ways.

When we go wrong we have to face our punishment - I know it from personal experience, trust me I've done wrong many times and suffered many times. Apay beej apay hee khaau.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest SikhForLife

dont u guys remember what they did to Bhai Bakhshish singh.. who was killed in chandigarh bout 9 years ago.. (my grandma was a witness to this)

he was SHOT DEAD because he used to drink.. im not saying u go out and do it.. but thats what he got for drinking and then doing keertan....

This brings up an interesting thought in my mind..

we are all so angry that this granthi is drinking and at the same time does langar seva, keertan, patt and guru sahibs seva. Its soo wrong that he drinks and acts like he is sikh and this and that..

well we would all get mad at the same person if they were smoking right? we would find it disgusting..

now there are 2 more kuraits.. cutting hair and eating meat..

yet we seem to find it acceptable for monas to do the exact same things at gurudwara when they have no intention of coming nearer to sikhi etc.. cutting hair is just as bad as drinking/smoking/eating meat in sikhi.. so how is this different? if we have tolerance for the monas, where is tolerance for the drinker?

just something to ponder

Guest SikhForLife

i think this is a different situation.. granthis are role models.. for everyone.. yet when ppl get betrayed.. there has to be an action..

no dont go and kill him.. just defame him and raise awareness..

The main problem lies within us.. Yes the sikhs who lives out of india..

Here's what we do..

1) We pay Granthi around thousand bucks, even skool janitors earn more than that..

2) We bring granthis from India, because we will be paying them minimum wage.. and later on when they get permanent residentship they will leave the granthi job. So at the end most of em are not doing this job with happiness and without that we now are seeing all these problems with youth and fightings and popping up ppls like kala afghana.

3) We don't want to keep any granthi who's born and raised in America... WHY? because he won't care about indian mentality and most of the gurd' management lilves in their own Indian World (watching hindi movies etc..).. Thus the reason they want the granthi or caretaker who consider Management as their god... which western raised singh/kaur would never do..

We = Majority of sikh community !

Sat Sri Akal:

You are worried about going to court against this man? I would have petitioned the Akal Thakat to have this person excommunicated!!!!! Bahar Sant, Andar Sharabi? This person is supposed to lead the Sikh community as a role model? Making me a little too upset...

Heck, go to court. Testify against this person. NO mercy to those who humiliate the Panth. And feel NO guilt doing it. It is your duty to make sure that this person learn his lesson.