**alert** Sikhs Should Boycott Hindu March

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what, you guys are going "crazy" about all this, being well paranoid. Did anyone "Sikh" say to Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj, you should not visit the "Kabba", muslim pilgrimige site, where Guru Ji's feet were moved by an imam, but the kaba moved, hence GOD is everywhere.

I am trying to say GOD is everywhere, still believe the one and only, Guru ji visited many places, does it really matter if we worship the one LORD. As long as "Sikhi" is within your heart does it really matter where you worship the one LORD.

Think again when you answer such threads.

Khalsa Girl, what you said is very bad, yet you calling yourself khalsa girl you thought bad about others:

i hope the march is interrupted by rain, lightning, thunder and stuff

sad...its on my lil sis' bday

i also hope that the people slip on the banana peals that others will throw after having their disgusting meals which had bugs and nasty stuff in it like mold etc

also..i wish that they will look like complete lunatics marhcin with their ridiculously looking outfits.

and i want their hair to mess up making them look like absurd marchers

Guru ji's have taught us that "Bhandhya dha palah soach, burah nah soacho" "Burah soacho ghay, they apna bura hojandha yah"

Have we forgotton "Bala" and "Mardana", Guru Ji also Could have said he didnt want them as companion just because they were Hindu and Muslim.

However, anyone mocking "Sikhi" should be dealt with non violently,.

i for one, defo have NOT forgotten Bala ji OR Mardana ji...

and what i said wasnt bad... rolleyes.gif

if we're told that this a march supported by RSS, then i really see no reason supportin it

if you wanna support RSS...then go right ahead jio :TH:

i aint stoppin you from doin so

and yes, i keep the name "Khalsa_Girl"

sorry if youre offended by it wacko.gif

and guess what everyone...

IM GONNA PARTICIPATE IN THE NEXT KKK MARCH THATS TAKIN PLACE!!

there was one last year 2 towns away from me...

(i live in a town where there are mostly white people btw..)

IM GONNA TAKE PART IN IT...cuz know why?

they have their beliefs..and i should respect them.

nothing wrong with goin there right?

LOL.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Do you know what, you guys are going "crazy" about all this, being well paranoid. Did anyone "Sikh" say to Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj, you should not visit the "Kabba", muslim pilgrimige site, where Guru Ji's feet were moved by an imam, but the kaba moved, hence GOD is everywhere.

I am trying to say GOD is everywhere, still believe the one and only, Guru ji visited many places, does it really matter if we worship the one LORD. As long as "Sikhi" is within your heart does it really matter where you worship the one LORD.

Khalsa Girl, what you said is very bad, yet you calling yourself khalsa girl you thought bad about others:

i also hope that the people slip on the banana peals that others will throw after having their disgusting meals which had bugs and nasty stuff in it like mold etc

also..i wish that they will look like complete lunatics marhcin with their ridiculously looking outfits.

Guru ji's have taught us that "Bhandhya dha palah soach, burah nah soacho" "Burah soacho ghay, they apna bura hojandha yah"

Have we forgotton "Bala" and "Mardana", Guru Ji also Could have said he didnt want them as companion just because they were Hindu and Muslim.

Are you being serious? Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj may have gone to other places of worship- but do you forget why? - it WEREN'T TO JOIN IN! It was to preach... pray.gif

Do you even know anything about your religion? please people! Sikhs (the true ones) are not meant to take part in these events FULL STOP! So stop coming up with irrelavent arguements about it. It's simple if you are a true Sikh you will not support this behaviour... rolleyes.gif

I definately know about my own religion, and all I can see on this forum is HATE and this and that. I perfectly know that the Guru Ji didnt participate but to make people learn a lesson, hence preach. Apart from the rituals etc, has it been mentioned anywhere in Guru Granth Sahib that we are not allowed to take part in meditating on one LORD, whether it be in a Mandir, a Gurdwara or any where else.

What do you personally plan on doing, stoop to other peoples level and try and disuade others not to march, you cannot tell people what to do these days, if they want to march for this so called RSS, thats their problem not yours, why are we getting upset over it, as long as you know that you are following "sikhi", why does it matter, because they will give a bad name to "sikhi", No the answer is unfortunately, the answer is they doing it to their selves, they doing no favour to anyone else by participating in the march.

Guru Ji said to Kabir ji:

"Kabira dekh theri Chaupadi, Gal katiyah keh pass, Jo karan ghay so paran ghay, tu kew payah udass"

When the muslims where perofrming rituals, preparing the meat and reciting prayers, kabir ji heard noises of the animal being tortured and got very upset when Guru ji said to him not to get upset, he who ever does bad deeds will pay.

and also Guru ji says

"Seekh nah dhijai bhandhra, bijray ka ghar tai"

Why teach a monkey when he can mess up your nest. Best to leave it alone and let it get on with it.

If they personally provoke you physically then you know its time to draw the "sword" or knock them out.

Khalsa Girl - I do understand your frustration, and of course what RSS is doing is incorrect and not moral at all, but we as Sikhs should embrace them for what they do, let them, what will they achieve? We still are standing, like I said they mess us physically, we will draw the "swords", no one has the right to mock any religion at all, I agree, there is a time when things go too far without saying and though we must interfere, but if others want to march, let them, they are the fools not you. Wel if you want to stoop to their level and be a part of KKK, be my guest. :-),

However let me apologise, you can keep your name as "Khalsa", perhaps one gets angry at the moment in time.

Marches, their rituals, their customs wont hurt me at all, infact I went to a HINDU temple because I had to take my fellow friends who were HINDUs, I stood proud of Sikhi, I went in and not bowing down or anything to the "Statues" I remembered Guru Sahib and did a little ardas, doesnt matter where we are, we can still remember Guru ji and the one LORD.

Physical tormentation I wont tolerate, FULL STOP!

Are you being serious? Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj may have gone to other places of worship- but do you forget why? - it WEREN'T TO JOIN IN! It was to preach... pray.gif

Do you even know anything about your religion? please people! Sikhs (the true ones) are not meant to take part in these events FULL STOP! So stop coming up with irrelavent arguements about it. It's simple if you are a true Sikh you will not support this behaviour... rolleyes.gif

:TH: :nihungsmile:

Non of the Gurus particpated any any worship of any relgion accept for the Sikh way. Sikhs should not bow down and worship idols etc etc. If they do attend such functions, remain strict to your Sikh rehit. Nothing wrong with getting on with other faiths. Just don't lose your own religious beliefs in the process. - Do you see Muslims bowing before idols of stone? No.

Sikh dharam vich raho ataal!

BTW WHERE IS THE VIDEO I'M ALL GEARED UP!!??

patience friend. Give it a couple of hours...

when u see the videos, notice the naamdharis tryna hide/cover their faces to the camera. seems they a lil camera shy.

Veera main taan sara din ete betah riya. Mere vichoo pasinaa chonda paar video na tusshi dikiee!! no.gif

patience friend. Give it a couple of hours...

when u see the videos, notice the naamdharis tryna hide/cover their faces to the camera. seems they a lil camera shy.

Veera main taan sara din ete betah riya. Mere vichoo pasinaa chonda paar video na tusshi dikiee!! no.gif

meanin?

(i got the 'sweatin' part and the 'sittin here all day' part)

but the rest jio? :D