BK

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't make this thread into a madaan as I want to learn and in the end its gonna end up with the topic being closed!

PLEASE STOP

this goes to EVERYONE!

PLEASE LET ME LEARNT HERE :@

PLEASE DONT LET THE THREAD GO OFF TOPIC :@ :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

$ingh sahib. .the reason US also banned those organization because the KPS gill made the visit to Washington DC special trip to get these organization banned.. We have nothing related to post or pre 9/11 happenings, but still india wants to drag khalistani into it.. WHY? i ask why they sent their (KPS) diplomat to Washington dc to spoil sikhs image.. U know why? Cauz they don't want us to live in peace ! simple as that

BTW singhoo , ignore some attention seekers here who are posting some anti-khalistani links.. rolleyes.gif

Sat Sri Akal:

If George Washington lost the Revolutionary War, he would have been branded a terrorist. William Wallace WAS called a terrorist.

Strangely enough, George Bush Sr. had a great quote on this issue on TV (yeah, wisdom from a Republican... ohmy.gif ). He said what we call terrorists another calls a freedom fighter.

Ultimately, victory is what determines who is called a terrorist and a martyr.

<admin-please stop! its a security issue> and ISYF have been banned due to extensive lobbying by the Indian Government and its chelay. The Indians and their chelay (people like Learner Nang) consider any sikh willing to stand up for freedom as terrorists. ISYF and <admin-please stop! its a security issue> were the main Jathebandies working abroad that also had links to the Khalistan movement in Punjab. Therefore, they were eventually banned. It's interesting to note, however, that they were banned well after the movement in Punjab was basically quelled.

learner ram, plz stop posting nonsense sites we all kmnow that did'nt happen

ne ways

<admin-please stop! its a security issue> international jatha bandi is truely a chardi kalaa jatha bandi....

they done so much for khalsa panth, and humanity alike, they did'nt kill ne innocent ppl.

INDIA makes alotta garbage up to make the khalsa panth look bad, and they have asucceeded, but how long does sucess last for?

Here is website for khalistanis.

You seem to be a heavy duty victim of Indian government propaganda. Instead of spreading that disease and seeking to infect others, you should try and get some treatment for it. Here are some sites that can help you. I will pray that you get well soon.

http://saintsoldiers.waheguroo.com/

http://www.khalistan-affairs.org/

http://www.khalistan.net/declare.htm

If any of the other Bhajis and Bhainjis know of other sites that can help our brother overcome his illness please post a link to that site

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pyare jio, I totally agree, they have an open license on sikhawareness, so leave them to that. I think moderators should be far more strict on them.

They have no obvious interest in Gurmat, and do nothing but create confusion in youth, or creating an atmosphere of argueing, which is equally putting off for new youth, who wish to learn.

Lets try and make this a decent forum, where people actually learn something, and not an idiots convention, like other forums.

I do agree with other that learner singh, aka, narsingha, aka Jagdeep hounslow should be removed. If moderators still disgree then check his websites out, they are the nang ones, and you will find out how much real interest in sikhi he does have.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pyare jio, in reference to the last mail, I think this mornings hukamnama for Siri Harmandar Sahib sums up everything.

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

The Lord saves His Saints. One who wishes misfortune upon the Lord’s slaves, shall be destroyed by the Lord eventually. || 1 || Pause || He Himself is the help and support of His humble servants; He defeats the slanderers, and chases them away. Wandering around aimlessly, they die out there; they never return to their homes again. || 1 || Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Destroyer of pain; he sings the Glorious Praises of the infinite Lord forever. The faces of the slanderers are blackened in the courts of this world, and the world beyond. || 2 || 15 ||

Tuesday 19th Maghar (Samvat 535 Nanakshahi)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!