Being 'Tyaar Bar Tyaar'

WJKK WJKFateh!

Just wondering do you wear bana to the gurdwara? If so, why? Do you think the bana brings haumay to a person? Meaning, like I wore bana yesterday to the gurdwara with my sri sahib, and i got some weird stares, I feel like people think I'm trying to get attention. :@

I don't get it, :@ I take it as a hukam of Guru Maharaj to be tyaar bar tyaar always and come in bana to the gurdwara..

These days everyone wants to be a Sant, and forgot the whole concept of Sant-Sipahi, and just discard that point of view..

I don't know, I just need some feedback as to who wears/doesn't wear bana.

Bhul chuk maaf!!

WJKK WJKFateh!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

khalsa ji, you should wear what makes you closer to guru ji, sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj gave us the khalsa roop and you should wear it with pride which im sure you did.

people will look, let them, at least you will know that when dasmesh pita made the khalsa panth to stand out, it still works today :e:

:@

hahaha

I agree :WW: :@

I'm gonna start tying Paagh soon; :T: With Guru Ji's Kirpa grin.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka K

halsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

don't worry, I see wearing Baana as a means of doing parchaar :@

When these little kids see someone with a dumalla, full flowing beard and puratan looking clothes they just seem to love it. So keep it up and try to do this type of parchar everywhere, not just at Gurdwara Sahib. And do ardas to Guru Sahib that everyone, including me, can wear baana 24/7 as this is our dress and we should be connected to it 24/7, not just when u go to the Guru Sahib, moreover Guru Sahib is with you all the time.. You don't want him to leave you alone, do you? hehe

"Baane Baana Pankh Pachano, Singh Guru Ka Panchee Janoo"

and don't worry much about people, You are a Singh, so just worry about what Guru Sahib wants from you!