What Should I Do?

Guest Kane

i dont want to cut my hair but i think i dont have a choice anymore....the simple truth is sikh women hate turbanned men and sikh women only date and marry clean shaven men.

sweety not to break your little bubble there but i am a sikh girl and im not going to marry a mona, just a Gursikh. first of all, if they date .. they are not sikh. simple as that, they are punjabi but not sikh and dont assume things ..... We only marry Gursikhs and not monas ... it doesnt even seem as if your into sikhi anyways since u think u dont have a choice ...

Bhul Chukh Maaf

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hu cares wether some1 dont wanna marry you or not. if you are following gurus hukam what can possibly go wrong.

if you are trying to please other people, what can possibly go rite.

Why are we wasting our time worrying about marriage so much, leave everything to mahraj, and lets try and all help each other and improve our jeevans. :TH:

i dont want to cut my hair but i think i dont have a choice anymore....the simple truth is sikh women hate turbanned men and sikh women only date and marry clean shaven men.

As one of the above posters, I also question the intentions of the poster.

Nonetheless, for the restful yawn of the intellectual exercise if nothing else my reply to this last gem of yours is that the simple truth is you obviously have no idea what a sikh woman is, which brings me to another conclusion, that you have no idea what a sikh man is either. Another simple truth is that Sikh women don't marry men who are scared of the dark.

If you are for real, then you need some self-help far more critical than finding a wife, otherwise your mental state will lead you to being a slave for others for the rest of your life. You need to work on your education about sikhi and your self-esteem if you wish to keep kes.

haha

they dont :D

Guest Jarnail

This is all rubbish, I am turbaned and am married , only 26 (!) but have worn a turban all my life. However, I am fed up of wearing it and have decided to make the chop. The reason for this is that I dont want to be an individual and am dissolutioned with Sikhism.

What i'm amazed at is the number of amritdhari sikhs who look down on me cus i shave my beard, or they look down on mona sikhs. Amritdhari have inadvertantly created their own little super caste ! which is above everybody else.

Anyway - I think that Sikhism is also outdated, it has not progressed with time. The recent incidents in Leamington with Sikhs storming a gathering of elederly people enjoying themselves was indeed a true reflection of modern day religious sikhs. They are confusing their religion and it's application. They will not let people eat meat near the temple , but they are prepared to attack their brothers and harm elderly women ! Makes perfect sense.

I'm done.

This is all rubbish, I am turbaned and am married , only 26 (!) but have worn a turban all my life. However, I am fed up of wearing it and have decided to make the chop. The reason for this is that I dont want to be an individual and am dissolutioned with Sikhism.

What i'm amazed at is the number of amritdhari sikhs who look down on me cus i shave my beard, or they look down on mona sikhs. Amritdhari have inadvertantly created their own little super caste ! which is above everybody else.

Anyway - I think that Sikhism is also outdated, it has not progressed with time. The recent incidents in Leamington with Sikhs storming a gathering of elederly people enjoying themselves was indeed a true reflection of modern day religious sikhs. They are confusing their religion and it's application. They will not let people eat meat near the temple , but they are prepared to attack their brothers and harm elderly women ! Makes perfect sense.

I'm done.

joker jarnail jumps for joy jigling jelly on his invisible joora ...in jail

:)