Meat In Doncaster

khalsa s1ngh

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Sant Mat Nonsense !!

*Boring* *Yawn*

Is that the only argument you use for everything.

nice one bro! blush.gif

Actually no mate.

My essay at the link below is the reply to the IDIOTS that argue over vegetarianism and meat eating.

My view is meat should not be mate in Gurudwara's, because it would exclude some people (vegetarians), from participating in Langaar. As well as other denominations that prepare meat in other way.

Apart from that I am tired of Sant Mat nonsense posted here, because these Sant Mat Dogma merchants a creating Manmat by taking one or two lines from Bani to promote their agenda.

You don't wanna eat....fair enough....you do fair enough..............but don't make Bani into a cheap a la carte menu to back up your point!!!!

More Sant Mat Nonsense !!

*Boring* *Yawn*

Is that the only argument you use for everything.

nice one bro! blush.gif

Actually no mate.

My essay at the link below is the reply to the IDIOTS that argue over vegetarianism and meat eating.

My view is meat should not be mate in Gurudwara's, because it would exclude some people (vegetarians), from participating in Langaar. As well as other denominations that prepare meat in other way.

Apart from that I am tired of Sant Mat nonsense posted here, because these Sant Mat Dogma merchants a creating Manmat by taking one or two lines from Bani to promote their agenda.

You don't wanna eat....fair enough....you do fair enough..............but don't make Bani into a cheap a la carte menu to back up your point!!!!

I've read the essay, makes a lot of sense and so do a lot of other things i've read so i will agree to disagree.

I thank you. :TH:

Randip Singh, if you cease to reply to every meat thread, then these arguements will also stop. You have convinced yourself that meat is allowed in Sikhi, you have no one else to convince.

On the contrary you have missed the point:

I am conviced that Vegetarianism and Meat eating is not part of Sikhi............you are reading into my words what you wish to read. rolleyes.gif

Regards

can any one plz explain me this thing ....

when baba ramkuar ji was leaving for punjab from sach khand shri hajjor sahib baba jee asked guru sahib that its his name to do darshan of guru sahib and then eat food ... how will he live in punjab ...

guru sahib told them that when ever babaji wants to do darshan of him ... they should go for shikar ... and guru sahib will give them darshan every time they will go for shikar ...

thank you ....