Virgin Husband

Guest depressed/confused singh

Guest peacemaker
jaar tusi ta bahli aukhi angreji likh de ho, mere ta palle hi ni ######. thori easy angreji likhia karo jaar, menu vi samjh aa jaya karru.

Um....Ok? :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess gursikh women only want tuban/bearded guys and non gursikh women only want cleanshaven guys.

wholy crap how many times do we need to have the same posts for ppl to get it through their skull

I am a monee and i want to marry a turban AND bearded guy!!!!

Why would a monee (someone who cuts her hair) want to marry a turban/bearded guy?

NOT trying to be offensive im just curious. grin.gif

i guess gursikh women only want tuban/bearded guys and non gursikh women only want cleanshaven guys.

wholy crap how many times do we need to have the same posts for ppl to get it through their skull

Why would a monee (someone who cuts her hair) want to marry a turban/bearded guy?

Tusi vicho aande lenne aa tongue.gif .

Guest Guest

theres loads of reasons why............heres a small list frm the top of my head

monees might prefer turbaned guys to monay

monees may feel that by marryin a turbaned guys, it will bring them closer to sikhi

they may find turbaned guys atractive

monees may feel that, most monay guys drink an smoke, where as most monees dnt, so they would rather marry a turbaned guy.

jus cuz a monee cuts her hair, doesnt mean she does all the other bujar kurehits even though nt amrithdaree

im not sayin its okay for amrithdarre guys to marry monees

jus sayin y i think monees prefer turbaned guys

neways............

Guest Guest

why not?

it's more likely they have good morals and values

and yes, theyare quite handsome, not that it matters, but i know you are wondering if I truly do believe that they are "good looking"

well, yes, they beat moneh any day ( no offense to anyone).

No even a single monee answered my question :cool: .

WHY AREEEEEEEEEE YOU A MONEEEEEEEEE in the first placee ?

man i got to tell u MONEE is a funny word tongue.gif . No offence intended but how can a girl call herself a monee :):) . this is somethg new to me.

Hi i am Bholpreet kaur MONee tongue.gif .

anyways please do answer the question, why do u cut your hair ?

theres loads of reasons why............heres a small list frm the top of my head

monees might prefer turbaned guys to monay

monees may feel that by marryin a turbaned guys, it will bring them closer to sikhi

they may find turbaned guys atractive

monees may feel that, most monay guys drink an smoke, where as most monees dnt, so they would rather marry a turbaned guy.

jus cuz a monee cuts her hair, doesnt mean she does all the other bujar kurehits even though nt amrithdaree

im not sayin its okay for amrithdarre guys to marry monees

jus sayin y i think monees prefer turbaned guys

neways............

Okay, cool, youve answered my question.................but from my experience ALOT of monee women only want clean shaven guys.....................im not generalising this is from MY experience from what ive seen in London.............then again i could be wrong i suppose women dont go around telling everyone what type of guy they want to marry.....usually they do that on websites like this......