Whats With Some People

WILDSINGH

What is it with people giving their kids english or just weird names :) . It relly does my head in. :<Edited>:

I see some people trying to move away from sikhi and their roots to such an extent that they have stopped using Singh & Kaur after their names and just using their family surname.

What' going on!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif :

What is it with people giving their kids english or just weird names :) . It relly does my head in. :<Edited>:

I see some people trying to move away from sikhi and their roots to such an extent that they have stopped using Singh & Kaur after their names and just using their family surname.

Hmmmmm.... "Wild Singh" you're right that does have a sikhi twist to it blush.gif

It's called KALYUG.

WJKK

WJKF

I think "singh/kaur" should only be addded after they take amrit......cuz that what guru ji originally did. right?

bina amrit jo singh khave oh menu kadde na bhave ....

whose words are these do i need to tell ....

naam de naal singh lake koi singh nahi bande .... bahut changa rod shod apne naam naal singh nahi launde .... guru di kirpa

What is it with people giving their kids english or just weird names :@ . It relly does my head in. :<Edited>:

What is in a name? A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet! It is our deeds that make us Sikhs, not our names. It would be nice to choose a name for a child that befits what you want that child to be recognised for and that right only belongs to the parents. Why get worked up about it? :)

Some of the greatest Sikhs I know have entirely English names - just food for thought.

Love in... Hate out :cool:

Reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmbVyMsvwZs

Goodness gracious me..

LOL.gif

Reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmbVyMsvwZs

Goodness gracious me..

LOL.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif its classssicc!!!