Eye Witness Account

machete

Guest Narinder Singh
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ItS the belief of all true Sikhs that Guru Sahib Ji beheaded each of the five Sikhs and breathed new life into them. Thus the creation of a new brother hood, the Khalsa. The Guru baptiesed them with a Khanda and in turn asked to be accepted into the Khalsa himself. So from the Panj Piyaray Guru Gobind Rai became Guru Gobind Singh. Such was the dramatic beginning of the Khalsa brotherhood.[

It can be argued that without the actual act of decapitation, it would have been an incomplete test and perhaps even a dishonest request upon the part of The Guru; perhaps it is for this reason that Sikhs have such faith that The Guru did as the The Guru said He would.

It also follows therefore that without being 'killed', these Five Beloved Disciples would not have had the opportunity to be 'reborn' as The Khalsa of The Guru which is clearly the very concept that The Guru intended to put across to His Sikhs.

Hello Cartman,

Are you saying the Guru performed a Miracle by decapitating the five beloved? If so was this reflective of The Gurus way?

What do you think?

Read bani buddy, Guru Sahib is capable of anything, he is capable of bring the dead back to life. Whatever Guru Sahib said he did. He said he would make one Sikh fight sava lakh, he made it happen, he said he would sacrafice his whole family for the truth, he made it happen. Guru Sahib did the impossible, he transformed the most weak, cowardly and fearful community into a community of invisible saint soldiers. After all this, doesnt cutting off ones head and bringing them back to life sound like childs play for Guru Sahib?

Guru Sahib was one with God, if God is capable of ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING (which im hoping u believe) then...(i'll let u finish off what im saying)

Now if u wanna pick and chose what u believe is a miracle or not, then i have nothing more to say to u.

Please forgive me if i've said anything wrong or spoken harshly.

Fateh.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

There are 2 different discussions going one here, one is can guru do miracles (answer yes), and the other, more important one here, did this really happen based on this eye witness?

Every story i have heard of the first amrit sanchaar stated that each gursikh was taken to a closed tent, where the "beheading" and amrit was taken place. That means it was CLOSED. NO ONE can see inside. So all of the descriptions must be false, because no one could have been inside to see it.

Also, Guru Gobind Singh asked his new panj pyarai to give him amrit just like he gave them... and they didn't behead him (because I believe this part was done in public... but here I could be wrong). So its likely that Guru Sahib never behead his punj pyarai either.

The point it, all these fake stories are what are keeping people away from sikhi. Sikhi is about the TRUTH, and all these babai telling this nonsense to young kids, makes these kids when they grow up say "this is all nonsense, none of this could have happened, its all false, wrong, and i want no part of it". Then they shave their head and leave.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

ItS the belief of all true Sikhs that Guru Sahib Ji beheaded each of the five Sikhs and breathed new life into them. Thus the creation of a new brother hood, the Khalsa. The Guru baptiesed them with a Khanda and in turn asked to be accepted into the Khalsa himself. So from the Panj Piyaray Guru Gobind Rai became Guru Gobind Singh. Such was the dramatic beginning of the Khalsa brotherhood.[

It can be argued that without the actual act of decapitation, it would have been an incomplete test and perhaps even a dishonest request upon the part of The Guru; perhaps it is for this reason that Sikhs have such faith that The Guru did as the The Guru said He would.

It also follows therefore that without being 'killed', these Five Beloved Disciples would not have had the opportunity to be 'reborn' as The Khalsa of The Guru which is clearly the very concept that The Guru intended to put across to His Sikhs.

Hello Cartman,

Are you saying the Guru performed a Miracle by decapitating the five beloved? If so was this reflective of The Gurus way?

What do you think?

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa vaheguroo ji ki fateh

veer ji you, i believe, are implying by the above that the gurus did not perform miracles. I am sure there are many sakhis that you know of where gurus have performed miracles.

The gurus never performed miracles for their own needs or to please others. When the guru jis performed miracles it was vaheguroo's way and when they refused it was also vaheguroo's way. There are countless miracles performed by our first guru. Like when they were working in fields and then when they were working at the mandi and when they went to mecca and kurkshetra and countless other places.

I'm not sure about the eye-witness passage where it says guru ji took 5 heads IN FRONT of EVERYONE. I was taught that they done this in a tent. but they may have done it infront of the sangat you would have to ask a giani who would give you the answer you've always been taught. I'm sure you could ask people like sodhi ji, giani thakur singh ji and many others.

But nevertheless the debate was to do with performing miracles i hope that, from what little knowledge i have, i have in someway helped you answer your question. If i have offended anyone Bhul chuk maaf kaarni sangat bukhshun yog hai bukhsh laina.

My Guru is capable of anything and it is not our fault that we sometimes cannot come to terms with it. Dont blame the brother for lacking faith.

It is not his fault. My Guru is mahaan, he will do kirpa.

papooo sees what penji is sayin...but stop bickering like kids...papooo wonders what we cud do with our times rather than argue all the time on here.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

There are 2 different discussions going one here, one is can guru do miracles (answer yes), and the other, more important one here, did this really happen based on this eye witness?

Every story i have heard of the first amrit sanchaar stated that each gursikh was taken to a closed tent, where the "beheading" and amrit was taken place. That means it was CLOSED. NO ONE can see inside. So all of the descriptions must be false, because no one could have been inside to see it.

Also, Guru Gobind Singh asked his new panj pyarai to give him amrit just like he gave them... and they didn't behead him (because I believe this part was done in public... but here I could be wrong). So its likely that Guru Sahib never behead his punj pyarai either.

The point it, all these fake stories are what are keeping people away from sikhi. Sikhi is about the TRUTH, and all these babai telling this nonsense to young kids, makes these kids when they grow up say "this is all nonsense, none of this could have happened, its all false, wrong, and i want no part of it". Then they shave their head and leave.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

i believe at this point the panj piyare said we have given 5 heads, what will our guru give. The guru replied i will sacrifice my family. By hen they had already sacrificed their father guru teg bahadur ji and after they took amrit they sacrificed 4 sahebjaade and mata gujri ji.

This is why they are known as sarbans dani. dhan dhan guru gobind singh ji. d_oh.gifd_oh.gif vaheguroo bakhash laina.If i have offended anyone Bhul chuk maaf kaarni sangat bukhshun yog hai bukhsh laina.

Guest Narinder Singh
Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

i believe at this point the panj piyare said we have given 5 heads, what will our guru give. The guru replied i will sacrifice my family. By hen they had already sacrificed their father guru teg bahadur ji and after they took amrit they sacrificed 4 sahebjaade and mata gujri ji.

This is why they are known as sarbans dani. dhan dhan guru gobind singh ji. d_oh.gifd_oh.gif vaheguroo bakhash laina.If i have offended anyone Bhul chuk maaf kaarni sangat bukhshun yog hai bukhsh laina.

:TH: Right on!

Hello Cartman,

What do you think?

Did GOD not make the Kaaba rotate?

Did GOD not perform the Panja Sahib miracle ?

Did GOD not perform the miracle of the blood and milk from roti?

Did GOD not perform the miracle of Guru Nanak & the Grazing Buffaloes?

And many many more, all done via the Gurus, do you doubt this??

Hello Cartman,

What do you think?

Did GOD not make the Kaaba rotate?

Did GOD not perform the Panja Sahib miracle ?

Did GOD not perform the miracle of the blood and milk from roti?

Did GOD not perform the miracle of Guru Nanak & the Grazing Buffaloes?

yeh ^^^^ :) so in ur faceee tongue.gif lol

Hello Cartman,

What do you think?

yeh ^^^^ :) so in ur faceee tongue.gif lol

lil one dont say that. we just learning from each other...no ones really trying to win or proclaim that "I AM RIGHT!"

i'll ask for forgiveness from ur side to others...so could you please delete that comment i know u have so much piyyaar for everyone and it is just an innocent act from ur part pray.gif

forgive me if this hurt u in anyways :sady:

i luv ju~

bhul chuk muaff karni

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!