Corruption At Its Highest In Punjab In (((2007)))

anhad

Prachar is not needed to run polticial system as we know western world doesn't really runs on religious background. Seperation of State and church is always recommended for the fairness of the society. The only reason that i will agree on sikhi parchar is needed is because sikhi tell us to be honest and help others and not to be corrupted and thats what is needed in punjab. What other important stuff that is needed in punjab is to have good stable education system. We should not focus on parchar but focus on social issues like education. Sponsor a school or a kid or even open a new school in your pind if you sound good in financial matters. Forget whether a sikh is poojing mata devi or allah.. keep focus on issues that are neglected by us for the last twenty years....

i agree with you in most instances however i cannot ever forget that sikhs are poojaing mata devi or allah - sorry... but what you say about parchaar is what I meant by it...The problem is that apne logh dont seem to care enough about Punjab to go back and try and make a difference...ask them to join you in a fight to rep punjab and they're there in a flash but ask for financial help etc. and they dont wanna know lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am glad Congress never won - they dont care about the pend's - Badal may be seen as a bad man 2 b holdin down Panjab but atleast he helps out with the Pend - congress dont even care bout all that.

other thing is Badal honee dont really know PROPA english wich is a lil bit of a down-fall we need apane noh jiwan to stand in as parties for elections - ther Panjab's future.....:TH:

Who said that Congress doesn’t help the pends.... They are the party which made all the roads in Pends.. Captain the former CM of Punjab... Full filled all the premisses made by Badal... The land prices in punjab went up during his time.. The industry moved into Punjab. And the best thing that Captain has done is solved the river problem... All you Karhoos what neither did Bhindranwale or Akali who made the Morcha were able to stop the river water from being diverted in to Punjab.. It was the very own Congress with out any propganda stoped the river problem... Which was the cause of Bhindranwale and Akalis.

RSS once again will have free run and the likes of ashutosh and bhaniarawal will be prominent once again. With high influx of bhaiya into punjab, rise of bjp was inevitable. It had to happen now or later and so it did. I hope these ppl dont unleash corruption and anti panthic activities right away. Maybe a congress govt. at center can keep a check on them. Last time BJP was in centre and SAD/BJP exploited punjab to fullest.

But then again for a revolution, ppl have to to be repressed and pushed to their limits. Hope it happens soon so punjabis and sikhs can wake up in time to save themselves.

lol fixing a road just covers up the bigger problems underneath - its just a cover up to make out that your doin a good job. Punjab needs a wholly good person not someone who's courupt ( i know thats whats every1's thinkin lol) but its the truth. People make out as if these people are democratically voted in. Elections are blatantly fixed.

truuuu - BUT i jus wanna know what Badal dun wrong i dont kno nuff bout India's poltics

ALSO I SHULD B in charge of Panjab hunna :)

Badal was the chief minister in punjab in 1978. His akali counterparts in the punjab govt did not want the nirankaris to have thier meeting in amritsar. however the jan sangh colation partner of the akali in the same govt were in favour of the nirankaris having thier meeting in amritsar. they wannred badal that they would break the coalotion and therefore the punjab govt so he would lkose his cheif ministership if he went against the nirankaris. si in ordeer to save his chief minister ship he allowed the meeting to take place, and you all know what happened. he totallyt sold out the panthat that time, and the niranakari baba used a gvt vuehicle to escape amritsar, which badal knew of but kept queit.

chatanga

ahaha sunny thats the good one :) and sadly it is true

For the betterment of Punjab, Capt Amrinder singh was great !! HE GOT THE WATER BACK !!!!!. The negative thing about punjabi ppl is that they focus on the name of the party rather on the political candidate. Capt Amrinder singh is nice fella but that doesn't mean that whole congress is nice. u know what i mean.. Badal & Co.. plays on the card of Sikhi.. They are dhokhay baaj sikh..

Now everyone has to spread this important future issues in Punjab for their own betterment:

If Sikhs (who are 80% majority of Punjab state) can't buy land in other states then why don't Punjab state create a law which prohibits out of state (bhaiyas) to buy any type of land in Punjab. This is very important step to control the flow of immigrants to Punjab. This issue is not good just for sikhs but for all Punjabis.

Wjkk Wjkf

Khalsa is a minority in punjab, and elections dont favour the minority in democratic elections. Highly doubtful there was some conspiracy and elections were rigged, there is alot of media in punjab now, an election being 'rigged' would not go unnoticed. Punjabi's voted Badal and BJP in, and panth will most likely suffer cuz of it.