Ban On The Import, Sale And Manufacture Of Swords

Pure

Gurufateh!

this prob got nuffin to do with this thread BUT i got a question: so help me out please

You know how we got problems with SOME muslims walking round with Kara'h on pretending to be Sikh to lure apane kamley'h bhenjee's - well i got a question / wuteva u wanna call it:

How come apane'h Sikh Vude'h allow Kara'h, Shashtar etc to be sold? I mean selling them at Visakhi wale din mel'h is one thing, but theres bare hindu shops here in cov (go foleshill ppl lol) where they sell them like ANY old item....

am propa sure we wouldnt have issues like girl's getting trapped with them sorta boys if the things we wear (Kara'h etc) that represent our Dharm wernt sold out.

Its acceptable that their sold at Gurdwara'h but why is it that their sold in shops, mel'h etc?

please dont ignore - i wanna know..pleaseee grin.gif :TH:

Gurufateh!

You have a valid point. Maybe start it as another thread because it will get hidden in this thread.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
Who cares if more "gore" sign it? You don't have to post the same website 10 times. We know the first time.

OI paji dont be so meannn :lol: tongue.gif

-----

signeddd

I'm not being mean. I wrote that with a smile on my face. :) My point is we shouldn't get upset when another group of people who don't belong to our religion want to help us out. I am happy that they are signing it and we shouldn't look at it as "hey, if more of "them" are signing it, why aren't we?". Let gore, kallu, cheenay, everyone on this planet sign it for all I care!

This is not a competition.

actually drug dealers and alot of 'gangsters' supply swords etc to drug addicts and ther henchmen so they can do the dirty work for them, they keep all sorts of big knives etc in their cars, homes so they can use them to rob/threaten/kill people, they dont know how to use them responsibly, wheras sikhs have to abide my certain principles.

but a ban wont stop them, so wats the point, you can buy em in the black market, easily and also alot cheaper..............so i signed it........... :)

It says u have to be a British Citizen......We don't have this problem in Canada.....The Supreme Court ruled to uphold the Sikh right. and beliefs.....In British Columbia the Provincial Government has even recognized the 5ks.....

Who cares if more "gore" sign it? You don't have to post the same website 10 times. We know the first time.

Just to point out..

This was originally posted last week... Not many people signed it..

Please sangat ji, sign up, it will have an affect on the Sri Sahib we wear to more then likely and if you are like me, collect shastars, it will screw up trying to get puratan shastars from people who probably dnt respect what they have and looking after them properlly ourselves.

Admin, maybe a sticky..??

OI paji dont be so meannn :lol: tongue.gif

-----

signeddd

I'm not being mean. I wrote that with a smile on my face. :lol: My point is we shouldn't get upset when another group of people who don't belong to our religion want to help us out. I am happy that they are signing it and we shouldn't look at it as "hey, if more of "them" are signing it, why aren't we?". Let gore, kallu, cheenay, everyone on this planet sign it for all I care!

This is not a competition.

:) ok then scuse my comment theeennn!! :TH:

It says u have to be a British Citizen......We don't have this problem in Canada.....The Supreme Court ruled to uphold the Sikh right. and beliefs.....In British Columbia the Provincial Government has even recognized the 5ks.....

jus lie...bout where ur from...4get the citizenship thing..jus seeeeeenddd it yeh!!! :TH: