ALERT!!!

Singhstah

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

First of all I'd like to wish everyone happy new year.

But on a serious note I would like to warn everyone who lives in Ilford that nandos is Halal. I don't know if this is the case for all Nandos, do you think it is O.K to eat vegie food at a place that serves Halal. nonono.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if you choose a veggie meal, at MacDonalds, they use the same oil to fry meat and fries.

so you're always eating a little meat.

Fateh Ji,

I don't eat at maccies or burger king, but would like to point out that the fries are cooked seperately from all other products... The only contact they may have with meat products is if someone cooking meat handles the fries, I don't know about anywhere else, but thats the case where I'm from...

peace

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i dont really eat food from fast food restaurants.. but the most i would eat is prolly icecream

i think ill refrain from that too as a new years resolution, who knows.. ;)

personally, i think food from restaurants is gross, cuz they have all the meat stuf and everything.. so yeah :( its gross

Guest balwinderkaur

best thing to do is...AS FAR AS YOU CAN HELP IT.....avoid consuming foods from restaurants which serve both meat products and vegetarian. It's always better to have your own food cooked with your own two hands.....its tastier, safer(you can be assured you're not eating something wrong...otherwise the possibility of you consuming meat or egg is still there and not eliminated), healthier and best of all YOU SAVE MONEY...outside food is soooooo frikkin expensive. tongue.gif (*i'm a bigtime kanjoosi......sorry )Honestly, it's not worth your while. ;)

My quarter cent.