• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
chill uncle Papi (hispanic lady :umm: )
ofcourse you'd like to think i'm a lady rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Why would she like to think that? What are you getting at? Do tell? LOL.gif

it makes no sense to reset this board, there are a lot of topics that members have put a lot of time into, debating, and researching, and typing up thoughtful posts.

the admin has a terrible policy of deleting things when they get heated, instead of just locking it. That just throws away the time people took out to write their posts, thats like a slap in the face to people who took out time to write thoughtful posts.

one question to BIBIG, if i was to rip out Guru Granth Sahibs Angs wouldnt you be angry, with the issue of Raagmalaa this is exactly the case, loka ne Guru vand lea, Loka ne Guru da mazaakh urra lea. and i think theres a gurudwara in coventry where they have ripped out ragmala out of maharajs swaroop, isnt that a big issue? If akaal takht continues to print maharajs swaroops with raagmaala in it they must be doing it for a reason.

Mahakal veerji, there are certain guidelines on this forum which clearly state that discussion about raagmala is not to be done here. If admin has made that clear i feel we should abide by the forum rules. They have done this for a reason.

Four Topics that cannot be discussed

Raag Maala: Raag Maala appears on the last Ang of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. There has been much conflict in the Panth over this for the last 150 years. Majority of the members on this forum are at young age. This is the age to learn about Sikhi so that we can follow Guru Ji’s path. It is very easy for young members to go off topic and turn the debate into personal attacks which brings down the quality of the forum. Although Bani is very dear to us and we would like to see this matter resolved but many great scholars have written so much about it. Both sides have good intentions and respect Bani very much. Any insulting, jatha bashing or vulgar comments are not allowed and will result in banning the member without any notice or warning. If anyone wants to explore this topic he/she should read the books that have been written in the past and make up his/her mind. No topics about Raag Maala shall be discussed on SikhSangat Forum. Warning will be issued. We request everyone to respect each other’s beliefs and learn from each other.

Eh dhumkees chungee nahee houndee uglaa vee dhumkee day dindaa tay fir pungaa shuru ho jaandaa eh forum taa dinnooo din thullay jaa-ee jaandaaa

just don't fight guys if there are issues, get over them and respect the person

we are so low in # and we still can't get along shame shame shame

I'm so glad someone else said it, too - I agree 110% with Sher Khalsa Ji. I'm personally against resetting the board, because although you have a point, Heera Veerji, that it's good to start fresh, we have some really, really, really amazing resources on this forum, some truly thoughtful and inspirational posts, and a lot of heart and soul has been poured into this place.

Maayybeee.. if it's possible, and not too much work for Admin.. they could kind of.. stick everything from the old forum under a new section titled 'Old Forum' or something, with the General Section, Gurbani|Rehit|Literature, Multimedia, etc. reserved, and then have fresh, blank, brand spankin' new sections to start over with?

Now, I don't have a technical mind AT ALL - especially not when it comes to computers/internet and so forth - so I don't know how much work/space, etc. something like this would entail.. so yeah, just a suggestion from someone who really doesn't want to lose the lessons and memories from this place...

bhullchukmaaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Jassa regularaly sends threats to me,the msgs below show what he says :

Re:gall sun, Mar 13 2007, 04:08 PM

Gur Jee Kay Darshan Ko Bal Jaao

Group: Members

Member No.: 5486

toon gall clear kar jo karni hai .... kithe hai uk toon ... city kehri ????

MY REPLY

Southall London come thats if you get a Visa

THIS IS THE REPLY I GOT

south hall chota ????? lol chall koi na labb he lange .... kaddi na kaddi taan .... laleyan nu labna kehra okha ....

vise de ki lod ... pehlan he bahut bandey haige aa ... menu hawach gallan karan da shonk ... na dran dhamkan da ... jai internet sher aaa fer taan isdi reply we na karrin tere layi changa ... jai asli soorma ... fer toon vise di tension na layi apni ek photo bhej de ... baki mai dekhadun mai ki chej aa ... budhadal ki chej aa ...lol south hall toon london ... lale ... bihariya walle kam na shadio ... lala ji london toon bad kithe bulaoge lol ... tere te gall bilkul sahi bethdi .... GAND MAI DAM NAHI HUM KISSI SEE KAM NAHI ... tere warge rod shod taan nich marke hi chak diyede .... london chota jeha ... ???? lale walli kitti hai na khon hi oh hai terech ... laleya walla ... shakal too we lale akal toon we lale .... toon jagha nahi dassni ... chall next message ch mai tenu jagha te time dass du othe aa jin ... jai ek baap da ... jai bahuteya da fer na ayyi ... wait kar ...

IM STILL WAITING TO SEE WHAT HE SAYS,AS I DON;T AGREE WITH THE CHATKHA ,AMONG OTHER THINGS HE TARGETS ME WITH THREATS,AND A 'SHAHEEDI FAUJ; WHICH WILL KILL ME HE SAYS

:umm: lol now will u be pasting ur messages here also like <admin-profanity filter activated> prick etc etc .... :nihungsmile: .... u must have them in quotes .... how cleverly u only copy pasted my replies and left ur how you made 4 - 5 pm 1 and presented them .... lol now i say it openly no matter what happens .... terech laleya da khoon he hai .... ohna warga he tera challak dimag .... ohna vargi teri soch ... ohna varge tere kam ... lalaji jindabad .... and u have proved it urself by editing and changing the pms ....

was sarpanch not online today ???? i m waiting for his reply . may be he wants to share some thing with all of us .... or i m writing a mail to admin in evening let him know the truth .... sarpanch do reply back ....