Please Come Out!

Punjabi da ik akhaaan aa -- " kisse nu kuch kehan to pehla, apni peeri thale sotta marr ke dekh lenna chahida" . Some members openly diss the users on the forum and after that have the guts to complain about getting threats in pmz. Jo karro ge veero, ohi bhugtna vi pau ga.

You guys use foul language without any respect for fellow sisters. Is this what sikhi is all about ? You type harsh posts without even thinking about the 15 year old sister of yours. why ? Instead of respecting other sikhs on the forum you hurl personal attack and you expect pyar from the other side ? Kadde sochia jehre bache ithe aa tuhadian posts read karde ne uhna da mann kidan feel karda hou ga ? I humbly request you guys before pressing the "add reply" button, ik waari soch liya karo.

These aren't something to be taken lightly. These are death threats. Hell, I'm not that worried about this guy because they're usually all talk. But what about that 15 year old sister you talk of? This is literal terrorism. The guy made a death threat to Punjabi Link in the middle of a discussion on gursikhs and amrithdharis. Now Punjabi Link looked like he handled it pretty well, but what if he hadn't? what if he'd gotten sick with worry? Now not only has he ruined a perfectly fine discussion that was taking place, he's forever shut off Punjabi Link's mind from revisitin the subject. So I called him an <banned word filter activated> for threatening someone. And it still stands. You cannot go around making death threats on a sikh forum and call yourself a sikh because to instill fear in another's heart is completely anithetical to what it means to be a sikh. Sikhs have compassion for humanity, and don't threaten anyone, let alone a fellow sikh. I humbly request you think about this topic more before pressing the "add reply" button.

Yeah, I didn't take the guy's (fake) death threat seriously. Anyway, some 15-year-old girl received a death threat?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punjabi Link, I don't think that's what b4nd4r meant to say - I think the point he was trying to make is that there are fifteen year old girls on this forum, and because they're reading what we write, we should be careful of what we say.

I agree with smartsingh - not so much a smart guy as a hotheaded one.. and smartsingh would know, right? tongue.gif

haha okay, that was corny.

whew! feel better about all this already :umm:

fateh,

heera veer I dont get it bhai, problem ki haigi without brain loka di? I remember when I came to the forums I used to learn not to talk like that now its gettin out of control. I barely acted like that even if I made some mistakes I rememeber I was at a young age but now on forums people older then me in 20's are making stupid posts that has nothing to do with the topic, just too much randomness. We lost alot of old memebers... :umm:

THIS NEW TREND OF MAKING DOUBLE, TRIPLE, QUADRIPLE ID'S TO BASH OTHERS,what is this all about? dont you have anything else to prove ur point?

Jassa regularaly sends threats to me,the msgs below show what he says :

Re:gall sun, Mar 13 2007, 04:08 PM

Gur Jee Kay Darshan Ko Bal Jaao

Group: Members

Member No.: 5486

toon gall clear kar jo karni hai .... kithe hai uk toon ... city kehri ????

MY REPLY

Southall London come thats if you get a Visa

THIS IS THE REPLY I GOT

south hall chota ????? lol chall koi na labb he lange .... kaddi na kaddi taan .... laleyan nu labna kehra okha ....

vise de ki lod ... pehlan he bahut bandey haige aa ... menu hawach gallan karan da shonk ... na dran dhamkan da ... jai internet sher aaa fer taan isdi reply we na karrin tere layi changa ... jai asli soorma ... fer toon vise di tension na layi apni ek photo bhej de ... baki mai dekhadun mai ki chej aa ... budhadal ki chej aa ...lol south hall toon london ... lale ... bihariya walle kam na shadio ... lala ji london toon bad kithe bulaoge lol ... tere te gall bilkul sahi bethdi .... GAND MAI DAM NAHI HUM KISSI SEE KAM NAHI ... tere warge rod shod taan nich marke hi chak diyede .... london chota jeha ... ???? lale walli kitti hai na khon hi oh hai terech ... laleya walla ... shakal too we lale akal toon we lale .... toon jagha nahi dassni ... chall next message ch mai tenu jagha te time dass du othe aa jin ... jai ek baap da ... jai bahuteya da fer na ayyi ... wait kar ...

IM STILL WAITING TO SEE WHAT HE SAYS,AS I DON;T AGREE WITH THE CHATKHA ,AMONG OTHER THINGS HE TARGETS ME WITH THREATS,AND A 'SHAHEEDI FAUJ; WHICH WILL KILL ME HE SAYS

:umm: lol now will u be pasting ur messages here also like <admin-profanity filter activated> prick etc etc .... :nihungsmile: .... u must have them in quotes .... how cleverly u only copy pasted my replies and left ur how you made 4 - 5 pm 1 and presented them .... lol now i say it openly no matter what happens .... terech laleya da khoon he hai .... ohna warga he tera challak dimag .... ohna vargi teri soch ... ohna varge tere kam ... lalaji jindabad .... and u have proved it urself by editing and changing the pms ....

Seems like you'll dont know what sikhi really is! dyamn, no wonder there is no Golden Age and never will be! Quite dissapointed at all your manners, first thing you all failed. You as so called 'Sikhs' fail on the account of thinking bad about others, when clearly Gurbani says "Buray dha Balla Soch", second 'Krodh', the vice has gripped your arses and its laughing at you, its made a fool out of you, well done, carry on.

:umm:

Guest Dancing Warrior

I have had people asking questions in my local area to who I am, trying to find out names and addresses. One made the mistake of actually speaking to a friend of mine and actually stating what their intentions were when they found out who I was, obviously this filtered back to me this is most disturbing. My participation on this forum is not so that I can be jeered or cheered or liked or disliked it is to simply to express opinions, ideas, questions, laughter, sadness etc.

I think we have become so narrow minded and bigoted in our own selves our actions reflect this. The harsh reality being we are not existing in the moment of spontaneous love for one another and humanity but in a consciously calculating hate filled mentality the most dangerous of minds. We bicker at the differences down to our very cell structure get our Gurus embraced the whole universe.

To the people that actively try to seek me I hope at some stage in your lives you truly find yourselves. If you bring guns I will bring only pens. Hatred is your sword education is my shield. By killing my voice leads only to ten others asking the same questions.

I do not fear your hate

O' Nanak what have we become?

Something does need to be done ASAP about all the lousy posts recently. I mean we’re called Sikhsangat, what is sangat for? We all read Gurbani but do we understand it? Maybe I'm just being dumb but I take sikhsangat.com literally to be doing sangat, sharing vichaar, learning from others, being helped by others, being inspired by others, and lately all we have been getting is heaps of abuse.

This place is an opportunity for sangat to collaborate from across the globe, its so amazing to read and know Sikhs are flourishing in different parts of the world, we can come together to help, share, learn, develop, yet we waste this time by being childish and petty!! we blame our parents and older generations for messing things up, but have we learnt anything from their mistakes?

is this how we behave in day to day living? hurling abuse, sending death threats, is this how you behave when you go to sangat at Gurudwara? Vah, what a great picture we paint to visitors, is this sort of behaviour going to be applauded? will it get us into sachkhand with bright shining souls?

what happened to Khalsa? the order of the pure ones? we’ve become so uptight about the purity of others we’re letting our own jeevans fall. so what if one person believes keski is kakkar or kesh is kakaar or raagmala is bani or not bani, why look at the differences? why not the similarities? you've given your head, your life, your everything to Guru ji, you do simran, you recite Gurbani, you do seva, you attend Gurdwara, you do kirtan, you look the same! the list of similarities is endless, why nit pick one or two minor differences?

just because we are sitting thousands of miles away from each other behind computer screens does not mean that our words and conduct via sikhsangat does not have consequences.

frankly if you don’t have anything positive to contribute then don't bother posting for the sake of increasing you post count. sikhsangat has never been about numbers, yeah we may have thousands of members but not even half of them contribute and from those that do contribute only a small % actually have something worth reading and learning from.

sikhsangat.com isn’t a place for warranting hatred, abuse, death threats and foul language. if this is what you want to do then by all means go somewhere else.

the Moderation Team are working collectively alongside Admin to bring positive change to the forum

we hope, all, if not most, members will be on our side also

God bless

VJKK VJKF

Something does need to be done ASAP about all the lousy posts recently. I mean we’re called Sikhsangat, what is sangat for? We all read Gurbani but do we understand it? Maybe I'm just being dumb but I take sikhsangat.com literally to be doing sangat, sharing vichaar, learning from others, being helped by others, being inspired by others, and lately all we have been getting is heaps of abuse.

This place is an opportunity for sangat to collaborate from across the globe, its so amazing to read and know Sikhs are flourishing in different parts of the world, we can come together to help, share, learn, develop, yet we waste this time by being childish and petty!! we blame our parents and older generations for messing things up, but have we learnt anything from their mistakes?

is this how we behave in day to day living? hurling abuse, sending death threats, is this how you behave when you go to sangat at Gurudwara? Vah, what a great picture we paint to visitors, is this sort of behaviour going to be applauded? will it get us into sachkhand with bright shining souls?

what happened to Khalsa? the order of the pure ones? we’ve become so uptight about the purity of others we’re letting our own jeevans fall. so what if one person believes keski is kakkar or kesh is kakaar or raagmala is bani or not bani, why look at the differences? why not the similarities? you've given your head, your life, your everything to Guru ji, you do simran, you recite Gurbani, you do seva, you attend Gurdwara, you do kirtan, you look the same! the list of similarities is endless, why nit pick one or two minor differences?

just because we are sitting thousands of miles away from each other behind computer screens does not mean that our words and conduct via sikhsangat does not have consequences.

frankly if you don’t have anything positive to contribute then don't bother posting for the sake of increasing you post count. sikhsangat has never been about numbers, yeah we may have thousands of members but not even half of them contribute and from those that do contribute only a small % actually have something worth reading and learning from.

sikhsangat.com isn’t a place for warranting hatred, abuse, death threats and foul language. if this is what you want to do then by all means go somewhere else.

the Moderation Team are working collectively alongside Admin to bring positive change to the forum

we hope, all, if not most, members will be on our side also

God bless

VJKK VJKF

what happened to Khalsa?

Well people have divided 'Khalsa' in to different sects i.e. nihang, tat, bandhai and alsorts of sects within khalsa, failing to realise, there is only one KHALSA nothing else, when will people get this in to their skulls? ....and what they fail to realise is that they are doing more PAAP and also doing ghandhay kam and adding extra silly things to the origiinal Guru ji's KHALSA and dilute everything and the information is disseminated to all people who would believe them (LIKE US) and saying "we are khalsa".

i'm reminded of 4 dayz ago.. where we got a message from admins that tha site was gonna shut down... all the posts deleted n wha not... some peepz had a frenzy... buh.. i also posted on that same thread that MAYBE we need a fresh start...

my own opinion on makin this forum a GOOD place to be?

1. REMOVE gupt section - (at least for the time being) most of the ruckus started once the gupt section was brought about... until we can find a way to properly monitor and clean up the gupt section, we shud have it removed.. (either temporarily or permanently)

2. PERHAPS completely wipe out SS... all da threads... everytin.. start fresh... we have SO many useless topics on here.. it'd be hard to delete them one by one... tha's tha more drastic change.. buh sumtimes change is good... i personally feel dat it wud be in the best interest to start fresh....

i dun wanna go so far as havin to have every post/thread approved before posting.. buh if things continue how they are now, we prolly will have to end up doin dat... eventually it will lead to da shuttin down of SS ...

i encourage all to give their opinions on how to make SS a better place to LEARN... nah only dat, it shud be a good place for sangat to get together...

Blessed Love!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!