Khalistan : When Will We Get Our Own Independent Sate?

Sikhs need a seperate state

The real biggest democracy in the world, Khalistan!!! Khalistan Zindabad!!

Hawk, what do you think about the following persons:

Jagtar Singh Hawara

Paramjeet Singh Bheora

Jagtar Singh Tara

Harnek Singh Bhup

Wadhawa Singh

Mehal Singh

Paramjit Singh Panjwar

Ranjeet Singh Neeta

And second question, which group has done the best work since the last ten years? (1997-2007)...

My vote goes for Khalistan Zindabad Force and Babbar Khalsa.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like your energy regards khalistan

i am an ardent advocate for khalistan

on what basis are you "voting" for kzf and bki?

the fact that they have blown up the most buses or trains?

mehal singh doesnt even speak to wadhawa singh

even though i can accept panjwar and babbar are on wanted lists why do they not make any statements to revive the movement

are they sitting pretty in lahore

Sikhs need a seperate state

The real biggest democracy in the world, Khalistan!!! Khalistan Zindabad!!

Hawk, what do you think about the following persons:

Jagtar Singh Hawara

Paramjeet Singh Bheora

Jagtar Singh Tara

Harnek Singh Bhup

Wadhawa Singh

Mehal Singh

Paramjit Singh Panjwar

Ranjeet Singh Neeta

And second question, which group has done the best work since the last ten years? (1997-2007)...

My vote goes for Khalistan Zindabad Force and Babbar Khalsa. my dear yonng friend each has done its job in excelent manner no one has contributed less but movement got setback but not the defeat due to lack of political support and black propaganda by fanatic indian media we could not thank those unknown ingelligence officials who had sympathy for sikh cause and tried their best suffering terribly these r unknown soldiers all above mentioned r equally good soldiers but i can give u a neutral opinion in 2003 earth summit 137 nations supported khalistan issue very few peole knew why indian leaders were absent it was a token protest by them atinder pal singh gave a powerful speech on sikh nationalism and khalstan indian leaders like foregin minister jaswant singh did not attend full meeting time it on record indians put on pressure on delegates belonging to ARB NATIONS not to allow atinder to speak but voting was ordered out of 56 52 supported atinder should speak it was the worst humilation suffered by indian state 137 in all supported speeches of atinder in voting 56 took part and atinder attended whole session of earth summit he was the only asian besides japan and china to do so indian media blacked out coverage of biggest summit ever in world this was not the victory of atinder but to the panth each one has shortcoming but we must give full credit to good work jagjit singh cauhan ss mann each has made good cotribution simmilarily satnam singh paonta shaib has cotributed a lot . those who r fighting armed movement r also great soliders if all shed their egos and stubbornness for panthic cause we r nearest to goal only mobilisation is needed it is matter of time that we will have most powerful state called khalistan

i like your energy regards khalistan

i am an ardent advocate for khalistan

on what basis are you "voting" for kzf and bki?

the fact that they have blown up the most buses or trains?

mehal singh doesnt even speak to wadhawa singh

even though i can accept panjwar and babbar are on wanted lists why do they not make any statements to revive the movement

are they sitting pretty in lahore dear brother each one is equally good only they have to shed their egos and haughtiness unfortunately this is not being done so damage to panth is caused unintetionally

Hawk, i wasnt born in 1992, when my uncle was killed... But my father says that he was caught with 6 others because of some black cats of belgium and then he was hanged on a tree and shot....

Dunno about the drug u r talking about... Anyways, u have a much knowledge on khalistan and its fighters

Thats really good young friend narender modi seeked permission to use this drug in 2003 on muslim fighters then it was reported in Hidustan times this banned drugs were used on all sikh fighters since 1985 who were captured and later killed in fake encounters even other methods of inhuman torture were also used this drug destroys the brain slowly even one survives victim will die in most miserable manner

Ok

Agree KZF did kill too much innocents

But what about BKI???

Man, no other organization contributed like it

they gave justice to us by killing the following people

1. Beant Singh (1995)

(Mastermind: Wadhawa Singh, Jagtar Singh Hawara, Jagtar Singh Tara, Paramjeet Singh Bheora)

(Job done by: Shaheed Dilawar Singh Ji Babbar)

2. Gobind Ram

3. Akal Dera leader ??Jagrup?? Sinh. Done by Bhai Didar Singh Ji Dhari.

and there are many many more.... but the others where just too stupid

KCF was only good till 1988

after Gen Labh Singh was killed by police KCF was as good as dead

Khalistan Liberation Force and Khalistan Liberation Front have done no

Don't you dare sit behind your computer screen and slag of the different jathebandi which contributed to the current struggle to liberate Khalistan. Statements like, 'Khalistan Liberation Force and Khalistan Liberation Front have done no' and 'KCF was only good till 1988' just goes to show how poor your knowledge is on sikh history over the last decade – like most of the youth it probably has been derived from the internet.

From your post it seems that only the Babbar Khalsa seems to have done anything worthwhile. Just for your information the Singh who undertook the seva of delivering justice to Gobind Ram was no other than Bhai Jugraj Singh Tofaan of the Khalistan Liberation Force.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

What's the point of an independant state if we cant even look after eachother as it is? Do you want independance only to find that the country is the same if not worse than it was under Indian Rule? Our own leaders are corrupt and none of them are united. We have about a billion different Jathas and Punjabi's are either drunk, drugged or suicidal. (I'm not saying its their fault. I'm saying that noone wants to sort out these problems). Tell me, if we got off our butts and tried to sort the problems plaguing Punjab at the moment, why would be need to be independant of India? We would be spiritually and physically strong and then maybe we'd be taken seriously. I hear anough people moaning about how the media portrays Sikhs and Punjabi's as bumbling fools. If people didnt behave that way would they be able to do so? Dont give people the chance to treat you like rubbish, be prepared so that they cant! Look at us, we fight over trivial matters, how in the world can we achieve a seperate state? I could say a lot more but I got no more time to write tongue.gif

pray.gif

japp naam jios

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jios

Bro, dont be angry

I know that Jugraj Singh Toofan punished Gobind Ram

But who where the guys with him???? Whose bomb was used?????

.... And even

Babbar Khalsa contribution is far better than all organisations

And by the previous post i meant something else but u got the wrong impression

I meant all other organisations where only good till their "BANI" was alive after it cudn't do much

Bhindranwala Tigers Force - Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Manochal

Khalistan Liberation Force - Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma

Khalistan Commando Force - Gen. Labh Singh

Only under these leaders guidance the organisations did much

but afterwards it was just down from the hill

I dont mean they did no work

KLF was responsible for punishing Gen. Vaidya

But still FOR ME BKI did the best job