Khalistan : When Will We Get Our Own Independent Sate?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunnybondsingh, I dont understand your joke please explain it to me better, I dont really post many posts, half the posts I read here are extremly shocking (not in the good way).. please explain your view on why Harminder Singh Sandhu was a cat? Thanks, take no offence.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa - Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

he was used as an agent by the government - willingly or unwillingly

he has also been named as falcon - the governments double agent in sant ji's close group

he surrendered and did not fight

he was then released from jodhpur jail by rajiv gandhi to split the militants

he could not be trusted. too much risk. he was then shot.

the babbars apparently got him. the signal to kill him was a call from a babbar in canada - the babbar who ordered the hit wanted to hear the shot

Veeron

Said it before.....

Sayin it again....Sikhs Dont need Khalsitan. and i say it without any second thughts too.

Tribute & Heads down respect all the shaheeds of 84 and all who contributed for the Formation of Khalistan when it was required and needed.

What Sikhi needs is Unity in the Panth and people to move out of their $ Houses $ and work for the Panth.

You people got no Idea what level of conviction and commitment it takes to when we talk abt formation of a Nation.

Is the formation of a state its culmination???????What about its success as Country and the Survival of the people after the formation of the political boundaries.

Show me one place in India where there is agitation in the Sikh Masses against the present Indian Government.

Please anwer these questions before continuing your plans for the State.

Fateh.

its not the case of agitation in the sikh masses, even if there was, there is no need for khalistan. i was a strong supporter of khalistan when i first came to know of the 1984 massacres. yet when i learnt more about sikhi, i realised that sikhs don't need thier own nation of land and water and resources, but a nation of a united khalsa. If khalistan succeeds, then we have no right to punjab in Pakistan, or our gurdwaras in delhi. Sikhs aren't fit to a peice of land... we are not like those muslims who need isolation, but we are sikhs who fight for our rights and destroy dictatorships and tyranny. instead of running away from the hindu government into isolation... we should show them our real power and become lions, not cowards.

There is no need for Khalistan.

all Khalistan will do is make millions of sikhs in Punjab poor again.

India is now a rising country with emerging economy. We should be part of it rather then fight it.

India is our home. Look at Manmohan, Gen JJ Singh and other prominent leaders that "control" India. We are a part of India and we should remain part of India.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

some of the members think that sikhs don't deserve KHALISTAN or sikhs don't even need it... the only thing sikhs need is united Khalsa... yeah, we do need UNITED KHALSA but khalistan is also our need...khalistan is our pride... recently, turban has been an issue in france... and indian govt. was hardly able to do anything for sikhs on this issue... had we have our own independent state with some good political leaders,, we could have done a lot on that issue.. if we had khalistan, we can tell others that we r from khalistan.. in india, sikhs r openely beaten and their kesh are often mishandeled. is this wat we call an independent states... hindus in india may be independent... but sikhs are still not independent and if u say that birds caught in cage don't desrve freedom or don't need freedom,,, i think u r a big fool... so, don't try to suppress the khalistani movt...

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

Gurfateh JI

As long as people keep saying that we DESERVE Khalistan, it's a Sikh's birthright etc etc... I dont believe it will happen. Number 1- Where would Khalistan be? would punjab be turned into khalistan, would pakistan decide to join suddenly? What bout all those Sikhs who are spread all over India, in Bihar, Mumbai etc, what about them, and what about the Gurudwara Sahebs? Number 2- Who would rule? Our leaders of the present are corrupt and money-minded. Number 3- Look at the state of Punjab as it is and tell me, how will having Khalistan make things better? The only diference will be that the problems are under a new named country 'khalistan' instead of Indias problems. Number 4- Who is permitted to live in Khalistan; do you think that the Hindus, Muslims and Christians are happy to leave India? There's loads of questions that need answering. For the past 20 years Khalistan has been a pipe-dream with no real thinking behind it. Yeah it would be great to have REAL rights for Sikhs, but I dont get why we cant achieve that, whilst being a part of India (after all the economy is gettin a heck of a lot better, and people are migrating rom Wetern countries TO India, to be a part of it).

Good arguement

I have only one answer

We need Khalistan. Christians n Muslims who will be in Khalistan will be happy. It will be the real BIGGEST DEMOCRACY in the WORLD! It wont discirminate dalits and others, like Brahman government does. Manmohan Singh is a keshdhari hindu, not a sikh.