Gursikhs and Love-Marriage

NaamWarrior

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

From the very start, I thought that love marriages were wrong. Because if you think about it, when your young, you don't really love the person, you just fall in love with their beauty. But sometimes, if its not just kaam, and you really do like person, the person doesn't like you. So what im trying to say is, we are still too young to know what true love is. Mostly in kaljug love is kaam, and real love is when we love our Guru. Look, its different to say you love your brother or your sister. But if you fall in love with another gursikh through the means of kaam, then this is wrong. Destiny is written by God. God should do what he wishes to do.

The world is a stage, a dream

jio supna ar pekhna asey jag ko jaan..

I know some people that are totally against talking with people of the opposite gender, and sometimes I can see why its wrong. Like those people, may they be taksalis, or akjs or whatever, they think its wrong cause then you actually start talking to the person more, eventually trapped in kaam. Its different if you really really deeply see the person as your brother or sister. We should see people as god.

We should focus on bani, on sewa, on simran, on bana. We should focus on not hurting peoples feelings and seeing them as God. Hurting someone's feelings is paap. Because God is in everyone. He is all pervading.

bhul chuk dee kima

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &i

qh!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

that doesnt mean u would voluntarily go into a strip club, does it?

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

are you comparing your very own bhainjees to strippers? what kinda analogy is that? i hope you realize the incredible disrespect that was....

did bikranjit SAY, go to a strip club? he said live normally and don't run away from it... in the same format, khalistani, why don't you name me one gurmukh who ran away from a fight? you can't....

bikramjit's just saying, live normally and understand how to fight and beat kaam..... not run away from it like a coward....

and i still can't believe you compared talking to bhanjis at keertans to going to a strip club... why don't you just come straight out and say that they're all prostitutes, cuz that's the impression i got from you

Admin Note: Japmans veerjee, I don't know where you got that impression from veer Khalistani's posts. Being an avid reader of this forum as you are, I think you should know more about Khalistani's character than claiming he compared our sisters to strippers or prostitutes. We know that wasn't Khalistani's intention. Khalistani's analogy may be extreme in

the eyes of some readers, if you believe it was extreme, you're entitled to your belief, but its hard to comprehend that you sincerely believe that Khalistani compared our sisters to prostitutes or strippers. His intention was obviously not to do so. Your claims are almost equal to a personal attack.

Guest balwinderkaur
ohmy.gif scarry thinking tat da first time u meet ur spouse is during the laavaan.. i know we should leave it to waheguru but is this right??

omg jkaur yea you're right...imagine meeting your wife/husband for the first time when you're about to take laavan. gosh it is SCARY indeed. we might just see a replay of RUNAWAY BRIDE or groom in gurooduaara tongue.gif hehehehe.

no way, khalistani and Singh Khalsa have actually proven it, while sandeep kaur is just giving a oppinion.

waheguru ji has already decided, so why waste time dating. and most of the time when 2 people start dating they don't end up getting married, its usually a break up, and if they do get married, they are more likely to get a devorice

no way, khalistani and Singh Khalsa have actually proven it, while sandeep kaur is just giving a oppinion.

waheguru ji has already decided, so why waste time dating. and most of the time when 2 people start dating they don't end up getting married, its usually a break up, and if they do get married, they are more likely to get a devorice

Veerjee.. Did i said they are wrong?? Veer don't get emotional quickly and btw plz stop trying to create fight for a moment.. thanks ;)

waheguru ji has already decided, so why waste time dating.

Okaaaaaaay so u agree in this case too

waheguru jee already decided what im gonna be in my life.. so why shud i go to skool and study.. He knows what im going to be.. so i shud just sit back and relax ??? :T:

Anyway.. it's been one hecka of Interesting thr

ead :(

S1ngh, i wasn't getting mad, where did you get that.

and where was i trying to start a fight, please tell me so i can apologize.

"waheguru jee already decided what im gonna be in my life.. so why shud i go to skool and study.. He knows what im going to be.. so i shud just sit back and relax"

you should have a little more faith in waheguru then that.

khalistani is a G

the opinions of others in this forum might have more experience but they might be clouded with the dodginess that is post teenage life and "experience" as u might put it.....khalistani is seeing it from a totally gurmat perspective....having said that i dnt think its right to never see ur wife before u marry her (thats if u want 2 get married at all) cuz u might have conflicting personalities and then there will be a ruckus every day on whether u r gnna have saag or muttar paneer ohmy.gif