Gursikhs and Love-Marriage

NaamWarrior

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

militantsikh Posted on Jan 8 2004, 10:12 AM

I think this topic is only brought forward, because some of these people are trying to justify they're sins.
feeling guilty are we mr "militantsikh"? :T:

ok, this is what the damdami taksal maryada says on this topic
as guru je shall give the khalsa all its power if it obeys all his commands, but when we go away from guru jis hukams, he will not help us

Veer Jee,

firstly there is no 'damdami taksal maryada' ... damdami taksal do not own Waheguru Jee... Waheguru Jee has given us maryada which is all backed up by Gurbani, we don't need any taksal or jatha to say this is their maryada, yes there might be faults in the marayada that is inplace from the Panth, but no one can claim maryada to be theirs.

Guru will halp anyone and everyone, even if you have made the biggest mistake in this world and you go to Guru Sahib they will forgive you, Guru Sahib is forever forgivining, just as an example Guru Jee went to the rescue of Joga Singh when he was walking on the totally wrong path, neevr stay under this impression that Guru will not help us, Waheguru is the ONLY one that can pull us out of the dumps and get us away from the evils of this world, so even if you someone has made a mistake we need to go head bowed to Guru to ask for fogiveness, maybe Guru Jee will forgive us maybe Guru Jee will forgive you

at a later time... never lose faith in Waheguru.

wahegurujikakhalsa wahegurujikifateh

Jhootee Dekhi Preet Jugat Meh||

In this World/This world's Love is FALSE.

Guru sahib says any love in this maya is false. The only true love one can ever have is for god. And through loving god they love everything else and everyone else EQUALLY--Because of their love for god.

All other love is false. In sikhi we are to control the vikaars and use their energy to love god. Loving a human comes down to moh and kaam. But we can use the energies of kaam and krodh and attachments of moh and point them in the direction of guru sahib so that we are only after him.

^_^^_^;)

militantsikh Posted on Jan 8 2004, 10:12 AM
I think this topic is only brought forward, because some of these people are trying to justify they're sins.
feeling guilty are we mr "militantsikh"? :T:

What are you talking about, I have never and will never go out with a girl. I have been asked many times in the past, but I m way too strong wo slim like that.

waheguru jee ka khalsa! waheguru jee kee fateh!!

militantsikh i tink you is funny guy... tongue.gif

i just wanted to point one thing out...if qurbaan veer jee was posting it because he wanted to somehow make up for the guilt he felt for sins...i don't think he woudl have to come here to do that...i don't even know who he is...haha...

and secondly...there is no such thing as a militant sikh ;) just saint soldiers who will live up to any challenge when it comes to ppl oppressing any religion and it's ppls :(

bhul chuck maaf

sandeep kaur

sorry militantsikh jee i would have to disagree...i guess it's just a difference in opinion...

no saint soldier is a militant...let me give u the definition from a dictionary about militants and extremist...

militant:combative; aggresively active esp. in support of a (usually political) cause.

sikhs are not aggresive...well at least i'd hope not.

Extremist: a person who holds extreme opinions and advocates extreme measures.

yeah i don't know about going to extreme measures either...

again just a difference in opinion...i think the media uses these terms to make sikhs sound violent and to try and make us seem impulsive...like we do things and don't care what anyone else thinks and we will force it upon them aggresively...

anyhoo's...

bhul chuck maaf karnaa

sandeep kaur

Guest SikhForLife

militant:

showing a fighting disposition without self-seeking; "highly competitive sales representative"; "militant in fighting for better wages for workers"; "his self-assertive and ubiquitous energy" [syn: competitive] n : a militant reformer [syn: activist]