Gursikhs and Love-Marriage

NaamWarrior

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji fateh jio

ahh man

why r we talkin about militantz now..

i was enjoyin the posts til this all came up tongue.gif

now plz talk about what we were talking about

this might change my openion on love-marriages... B)

congrats veerey on finding ur soul mate ;)

every post i read...leaves me :T: ...

i read naam warrior veerz post...awesome very persuasiv,(the thing mostly struck me was his siggnature quote) i was persuaded by qurbaan veer ji...khalistani,r.singh ....and khalsa, sandeep kaur, mkhalsa...nd the post from topoban!

umm what was i tryin to say..oh noo :( sorry i forgot blush.gif

...where are we going with this. is it 50-50? rolleyes.gif

i have no openion on this topic(oh i be lyin..i did,but then saw it wasn't worth it cuz i never have anything good to say. i an;t married, nor am in any relationship that i would know what is rght or wrong)

yea one question...

did anyone over here changed their thinking...i mean is there anyone over here..who thought arrange marriage is the way it is...but now sayin/thinging..that love marriage is ok? and vise verz. plz :ans pray.gif

bhul chuk muaaff karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted to bring something up actually...

for those ppl's who are saying that it is wrng and can lead to kaam..so on and so forth..

say u were to get an arranged marriage...there is a gap btwn the time that the engagement happens and the actual anand karaj...that ALSO gives time to have wrong thoughts...so how can arranged marriage be "better" than love marriage..i think there was one veer jee that said arranged marriages are the way to go...but either way u've got to be careful

again...marriage no matter how u plan it to be...or how u plan to meet ur marriage partner...it's not in your hands...

bhul chuck maaf

sandeep kaur

I know that if i find the singhnee that i want ... then i won't mind whether i go out or not (when im mature enuf tongue.gif ), i don't keep my mind limit to these stuff.. it's not a big deal.. yes one got to follow everything according the gurmat but several individual are at different levels, like i can't compare myself to many gursikhs, thus i can't do what they did in their life (like this topic).... sure i will try it, but i can't force myself..

The most important thing is that your parents should be aware of that.. If they say no then We shouldn't, if they say Yes, then sure go ahead... That's where parents play huge role in these cases and there should be trust around.

Militant veer plz stay on topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ok again i must say, DATING IS FORBIDDEN, NOT ALLOWED, NEVER WAS , NEVER WILL BE! Fine, if your mom and dad ask u, if u know someone who is very spirituial or something and u wanna do anand karaj with her, fine. Thats okay, i think. But i hope kaam has nothing to do with that desicion, anyways. U can give your parents suggestions, if they want them. BUT ABSOLUTLEY NO DATING IS ALLOWED

by dating i mean:

thinking of a girl as more than a freind and a sister, holding hands, kisssing,. If u just wanna go to gurughar, and thats it, then fine. But be careful, unless u brahm giani, i warn og hanging out with girls. Kamm might occur, so why take the risk.

NO DATING IS ALLOWED, DOESNT MATTE RIF YOUR PARENTS SAY IT IS OKAY OR NOT! IT MATTERS THAT SIKHI DOES NOT ALLOW DATING, and personaally be careful even if their freinds.

Nothing outside of anand karaj is alllowed

bhul chuk maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

thinking of a girl as more than a freind and a sister, holding hands, kisssing,. If u just wanna go to gurughar, and thats it, then fine. But be careful, unless u brahm giani, i warn og hanging out with girls.
Who said dating is of holding hands, kissing and stuff veera??
Kamm might occur, so why take the risk.

Kaam is everywhere.. Even when u check ur email and u see junk stuff there.. u can't ignore kaam.. it's part of ur life.. all u can do is learn how to control, instead of ignoring it ;)

NO DATING IS ALLOWED, DOESNT MATTE RIF YOUR PARENTS SAY IT IS OKAY OR NOT! IT MATTERS THAT SIKHI DOES NOT ALLOW DATING, and personaally be careful even if their freinds.

Rules and rules and rules.. sometime rules can't apply to some situation..

Not all situation are same and all of em are different and common sense needs to be applied instead of rules veerjee.. I agree dating is all wrong, but sometime it's not.. and one will understand if he/she is at mature age.. aka above 22 or something

and who says extremists and militants are bad, they're the people who protect sikhi. whats wrong with a person begin aggressive, as long as he doesn't harm an innocent soul. that aggresiveness just pumps them up, to destroy the enemie.

i m guessing the definitions were looked up in an american dictonary.