Is This Normal?

malkeet

ohmy.gif Thats my fav Gurdwara when I was a Kid lol.

They never used to do the Artee when I was little and Baba Ajit Singh has passed away now so I dunno wether these new practices have started to thrive whilst he isnt there...

Though I did used to go to Raja Sahib on London Road Leicester (shut down now) and they used to do the Artee there and they said they did it to show devotion to Guru Ji and that there is no need to do it but they do it out of love!?!?

And sooo many Gurdwaray in the UK do Artee, Im surprised that you guys are actually surprised by this practice.

Every Month coaches from Leicester, London, Bham and even Glasgow go to Ajit Darbar... for some special day or something.

Loads of Gurdwaray around the world are named after him, theres a massive one in Delhi. He was a cool character, though abit silly for name Gurdwaray after himself.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not and it is also.. at hazoor sahib do it everyday... before sukhasan sahib and while in other guru ghars you just light up a jot.. daily.. so no big difference in having one lit up and jusy being there or waving it around guru ji.. however i don't go for it..

• 1 year later...

hey lisen i woz lookin at what what u said about ajit darbar. lockhurst lane coventry right? what is wrong.. tel me that. i dont get it. cuz i cant see the youtube thing.. i go there nearly every sunday cuz my parents and grandparents been going there b4 i woz born. reply back asap. i wanna no

YER NOW I NO WHAT YOU LOT GOIN ON ABOUT.. U LOT AINT SIKHS IF U BELIEVE IN **Edited** CASTS AND <banned word filter activated> U LOT ARE DOING MY HED IN MAN. EVERY SIKH IS THE SAME. DONT WATCH THAT. U DA **Edited** PEOPLE !

Please mind your language, it has been reported to the Mod team