Not Being A Virgin

Guest Koncerned Kaur

First of all we all need to be careful coz there are always topics of such nature posted which are absolutely FALSE like there was another topic in gupt section where some singh posted that he's losing faith from sikhism coz he'd allegedly been sexually exploited by his dad and brother(if i m not wrong). That person started the topic and then didn't reply, maybe coz he might have started the topic for some fun wiv sikhs. I feel that was the best example of dodgy post. The person not only degraded sikhs but also potrayed faith in sikhi to be weak. There are lot of ppl who infilitrate our forums and create a bad impression of our people among us to dent our psyche big time so that our faith in sikhi can be weakened so that we might think about converting to some other faith. We simply need to be careful before fully believing topics of such high sensitivity.

Anyway if this topic is actually a reality then listen KAUR : u haven't lost a match that u can avenge by winning the next one. U have committed a Bajjar Kurehit (unpardonable sin i guess). And for those of you who have previously posted and have guaranteed this bibi that since she has taken amrit guruji will forgive her sins plz don't give out judgements by your own manmat. It's not as easy as some guys have posted.

ਭਰੀਐ ਹਥੁ ਪੈਰੁ ਤਨੁ ਦੇਹ ॥

भरीऐ हथु पैरु तनु देह ॥

Bẖarī­ai hath pair ṯan ḏėh.

When the hands and the feet and the body are dirty,

ਪਾਣੀ ਧੋਤੈ ਉਤਰਸੁ ਖੇਹ ॥

पाणी धोतै उतरसु खेह ॥

Pāṇī ḏẖoṯai uṯras kẖėh.

water can wash away the dirt.

ਮੂਤ ਪਲੀਤੀ ਕਪੜੁ ਹੋਇ ॥

मूत पलीती कपड़ु होइ ॥

Mūṯ palīṯī kapaṛ ho­ė.

When the clothes are soiled and stained by urine,

ਦੇ ਸਾਬੂਣੁ ਲਈਐ ਓਹੁ ਧੋਇ ॥

दे साबूणु लईऐ ओहु धोइ ॥

Ḏė sābūṇ la­ī­ai oh ḏẖo­ė.

soap can wash them clean.

ਭਰੀਐ ਮਤਿ ਪਾਪਾ ਕੈ ਸੰਗਿ ॥

भरीऐ मति पापा कै संगि ॥

Bẖarī­ai maṯ pāpā kai sang.

But when the intellect is stained and polluted by sin,

ਓਹੁ ਧੋਪੈ ਨਾਵੈ ਕੈ ਰੰਗਿ ॥

ओहु धोपै नावै कै रंगि ॥

Oh ḏẖopai nāvai kai rang.

it can only be cleansed by the Love of the Name.

By taking amrit u have devoted yourself to guru, u have made a pledge to guru to walk on gursikhi way and it's now you dedication and devotion to gursikhi that will decide your future not the sikh sangat posts.......ur past sins do count, they have polluted your intellect and only you can wash them. And ur mentioned sin aint the ordinary one it's bajjar kurehit. Now the final judgement can and will only be passed by waheguru whether or not to forgive you. Your task is cut out: Naam, bani and gursikhi jeevan.

As for ur relationship wiv this guy marriage might be good for you but i'm not sure abt that guy who's a gursikh. Therefore u better ask a gyani, if not face to face then call anonymously to gurughar and take advice from gyani ji or from some learned gursikhs.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

im sick and tired of people of using bani here and there as if it's just a bunch of lines or quotes said by william shakespeare or some other philosopher. why dont u also write about what you think it means so we can see what understanding you yourself have of what you are posting.

because there are too many cyber gyanee's who, ironically, dun have much gyaan.. n wud rather copy n paste off SikhiToTheMax, rather then sit down n do propper vichaar of Guru Sahibs bani... n then used that same SWEET bani to try n prove a point... when in fact, most of da time the bani they are referrin to has nothin to do wit wha they're sayin..!

Guest _ak-47_

Babbar sorry mate but your chatting a load of rubbish. People have advised that by taking amrit ones past sins are washed clean. and you quote from the japji sahib about how washing with water and soap will not wash the sins and thoughts of the mind. well let me ask you, what is amrit to you? do you consider amrit to be soap and water? in your amrit sanchar (i assume you have taken amrit) did your panj pyareh give you amrit or make you take a shower?

we all say that panj pyareh give you naam, well if naam washes sins, then the person taking amrits past sins are forgiven. its a very simple concept.

and you say she committed a bujjar krehat. i disagree, if she was amritdhari and she/somebody did any of these things then it is a bujar krehat. BUT until the person accepts the guru and the gurus rehat via taking amrit there is no such thing as bujjar krehat. the krethan are the rehat for a khalsa (amritdhari). if somebody commits these sins beforehand they are sins, NOT kuretha. even if she was amrithdhari and had commited a mistake,it is for the panj pyareh to forgive her as they wish. you sitting on ur computer cannot dictate who is forgiven and who will have lasting punishments. if the panj pyareh in the roop of guru gobind singh ji (which only lasts from the start of the amrit sanchar to the final ardas of the amrit sanchar) say that you are forgiven then thats it. end of story. if people like you wish to drag the issue out then thats your own business and maharajh will decide what he wants to do with you for going agaisnt his hukum and wishes.

you say according to peoples manmat. well this is actually the panj pyareh's mat and hence gurmat that you are insulting here. the chances are that you have never committed a 'major sin' and that you are pretty comfortable in your rehat, the chances are also that you see yourself as superior to others who are not as good as you or have made mistakes at stages in their life while you have come through without falling at any hurdle. its called hunkar and one day it will make you fall. if i have got you wrong then i apologise but your post leads me to think the above. it is usually those who have never had to deal with or see 'sin' or darkness that are the most judgemental when it affects other peoples lives.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji forgave and blessed and then wrote about even the greatest types of sinners. but its a shame that the sikhs of that great guru have forgotten that message. Once you have become the gurus you are reborn. fresh start. leave your baggage behind. look forward not backwards. and above all look downwards in humility and remember that we have all done some wrong at some point.

Guest Papi
im sick and tired of people of using bani here and there as if it's just a bunch of lines or quotes said by william shakespeare or some other philosopher. why dont u also write about what you think it means so we can see what understanding you yourself have of what you are posting.

errrrrrrrr :lol:

Guest Guest

This is weird! This thread is getting weirder and weird. Some people are feeling woozy and weird. I can tell. Lets not debate on Amrit Sanchar. Leave that topic out of here. Both sides are kind of wrong and both sides have a valid point.

What problem do u have wiv ppl qouting bani? I'v heard parcharaks saying repeatedly tht coz we don't take direction of our life from bani and in accordance with gurmat, we become manmukhs and stray from the sikhi path.

Isn't it right to discuss things in the light of gurbani so that we can give the best possible advice to ppl rather than from our own matt which might not always be in the line with gurmat. I normally don't use bani in my posts but the reason i quoted from bani was to make my advice as close to gurmat as possible coz it refers to sumone's real life.

Babbar sorry mate but your chatting a load of rubbish. People have advised that by taking amrit ones past sins are washed clean. and you quote from the japji sahib about how washing with water and soap will not wash the sins and thoughts of the mind. well let me ask you, what is amrit to you? do you consider amrit to be soap and water? in your amrit sanchar (i assume you have taken amrit) did your panj pyareh give you amrit or make you take a shower?

we all say that panj pyareh give you naam, well if naam washes sins, then the person taking amrits past sins are forgiven. its a very simple concept.

and you say she committed a bujjar krehat. i disagree, if she was amritdhari and she/somebody did any of these things then it is a bujar krehat. BUT until the person accepts the guru and the gurus rehat via taking amrit there is no such thing as bujjar krehat. the krethan are the rehat for a khalsa (amritdhari). if somebody commits these sins beforehand they are sins, NOT kuretha. even if she was amrithdhari and had commited a mistake,it is for the panj pyareh to forgive her as they wish. you sitting on ur computer cannot dictate who is forgiven and who will have lasting punishments. if the panj pyareh in the roop of guru gobind singh ji (which only lasts from the start of the amrit sanchar to the final ardas of the amrit sanchar) say that you are forgiven then thats it. end of story. if people like you wish to drag the issue out then thats your own business and maharajh will decide what he wants to do with you for going agaisnt his hukum and wishes.

you say according to peoples manmat. well this is actually the panj pyareh's mat and hence gurmat that you are insulting here. the chances are that you have never committed a 'major sin' and that you are pretty comfortable in your rehat, the chances are also that you see yourself as superior to others who are not as good as you or have made mistakes at stages in their life while you have come through without falling at any hurdle. its called hunkar and one day it will make you fall. if i have got you wrong then i apologise but your post leads me to think the above. it is usually those who have never had to deal with or see 'sin' or darkness that are the most judgemental when it affects other peoples lives.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji forgave and blessed and then wrote about even the greatest types of sinners. but its a shame that the sikhs of that great guru have forgotten that message. Once you have become the gurus you are reborn. fresh start. leave your baggage behind. look forward not backwards. and above all look downwards in humility and remember that we have all done some wrong at some point.

Paaji i wont comment nything on divine amrit and panj pyaare. All it's gonna do is lead to a massive debate off-topic. As for me i don't have any hunkaar at all, all i have problem is with ppl giving out judgements own their own , as u can read in my first post i didn't give out judgement on any issue i just advised her to read bani and lead gursikhi life and leave rest on waheguru to wash away her sins or not.

Sincere apologies for any offence caused.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Guest baba amarjeet singh

Paaji i wont comment nything on divine amrit and panj pyaare. All it's gonna do is lead to a massive debate off-topic. As for me i don't have any hunkaar at all, all i have problem is with ppl giving out judgements own their own , as u can read in my first post i didn't give out judgement on any issue i just advised her to read bani and lead gursikhi life and leave rest on waheguru to wash away her sins or not.

Sincere apologies for any offence caused.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

wow, no ego at all!!!!

grin.gif ]u mite like to think about tht statement :TH:

also a bujjar kurehit can be forgiven by the panj pyare by going pesh,

if you do one of the bujjar kurehits before amrit, and you then take amrit and follow what your panj pyare have told you to follow, you have no reason to be worrying about your past life before amrit

basically ak47 sed evrything i wanted to