Not Being A Virgin

Guest Koncerned Kaur

maybe SHE should find a singh who has done stuff in the past BUT is now into sikhi, she is only going to end up making this current guy suffer....................some singhs have to wait a long to find a girl who even likes a turbanned guy in this day and age so why should he settle for her! i think he should find a girl who hasnt done 'stuff' (do sikh women like this who havent done 'stuff' with other guys still exist or do they all sleep around before marriage!)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such is life, we live in KALJUG, I'm not saying that we should all accept sex before marriage but I think we should not make it a criteria for our future spouse to be a 'virgin' or not. At the end of the day gursikh marriages go beyond the physical body, if you have commited such sin which my guru forgave when u take amrit.. what mortal being cannot forgive? When it comes to finding a furture partner, I'm not going to ask 'are you a virgin?' because that implies that I care about that and I dont! By the fact that this singh cares about you being virgin says alot about him.. think about it. I would marry someone who had done committed any sin as long as he had repented it in front on maharaj and is a pure gursikh..

Sex is NOT part of gursikhi.

I disagree :devil: . I would rather say LUST is not part of Gursikhi.

(do sikh women like this who havent done 'stuff' with other guys still exist or do they all sleep around before marriage!)

Do sikh men who haven't done "stuff" with others girls still exist or do they all sleep around before marriage?

^ Thats your opinion, however sex is a form of lust even if people choose not to believe it.

SEX is the only reason you and me are able to make posts on this forum. Partners having sex isn't merely a physical act. Saying that sex is lust is nothing but ignorance. Its not about what people choose to believe, its about the truth.

Anyway, this is an entirely different topic and lets not ruin this thread. If you want lets have a new thread in General section and have sangats input too.

(do sikh women like this who havent done 'stuff' with other guys still exist or do they all sleep around before marriage!)

Do sikh men who haven't done "stuff" with others girls still exist or do they all sleep around before marriage?

YES!, im one of them........can you say the same!?

:TH: .There are girls like you too. *Edited* :(