Not Being A Virgin

Guest Koncerned Kaur

maybe SHE should find a singh who has done stuff in the past BUT is now into sikhi, she is only going to end up making this current guy suffer....................some singhs have to wait a long to find a girl who even likes a turbanned guy in this day and age so why should he settle for her! i think he should find a girl who hasnt done 'stuff' (do sikh women like this who havent done 'stuff' with other guys still exist or do they all sleep around before marriage!)

what an IGNORANT reply.. who are you to judge her? all you cyber gyanee's need to relax...

bhenji has come asking for advice... she knows she's made a mistake... and thats that... we dun need to keep remindin her... if u don't have netin productive to say.. do not say it at all.. its because of reply's like that people get turned off from sikhi..

how will she make this guy suffer? she should 'find a singh ho has done stufff in the past??? do you think before you type? Lord have mercy on you...

anywayz Bhenai.... bottom line is this... you have told him... u both have feelings for eachother.. and now the decision is up to him... at the same time.. he shouldn't keep you waiting.. because if he doesn't want to have a future with you.. he should tell you now, cuz i's nah fair for him to keep you hangin around... n dat way u can move on right now...

i dun tink there's much advice dat wi can give here on the forum... and plus, a lotta immature people on here who love to judge...

now i's up to both you and him... give it some time.... buh in da mean time... focus on urself and your sikhi... at da end of da day, tha's wha's most important...

good luck on ur situation... stay in Chardi Kalaa!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherdil

Kaur,

First of all you need is to believe in yourself and stop thinking that you are not worth it.This is not constructive thinking. Read Japji sahib everyday and see the miracle. Its not your fault that you are not virgin everything happens under His Hukam. Nobody else except God is to decide. Cheer Up and start living your life which is a gift from Waheguru. If waheguru doesn't likes non-virgins he would probably take life away from them. Feel your soul inside you yearning for a happy life. All answers are inside you

Guest random_singhni

you have to see everything that happens in your life as the rewards and punishments of your past life, we dont know what we have done in our past life but we did something good to recieve this life. you need to accept God's will and not waste time regretting and feeling like <admin-profanity filter activated> about your past, if this singh you like has made his decision stop seeing him altogether and theres a good chance he will see how much he cares about you and want you back. Try not to be obsessive, i understand you and this guy make a great match it's just one technicality, it's up to him but dont just keep waiting for him MOVE ON (give us feedback on what happen :TH: )

best of luck

Guest Koncerned Kaur

Hi, I am so happy because he told me to wait for his decision and he decided that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me to,

He said that he never even considered me being not a virgin as a problem and that since i have become religious and both of us want to become amritdhari one day in his eyes i am a virgin. So we are now planning to get married and both of our parents have agreed to it. so thank you for all of your replies.

maybe SHE should find a singh who has done stuff in the past BUT is now into sikhi, she is only going to end up making this current guy suffer....................some singhs have to wait a long to find a girl who even likes a turbanned guy in this day and age so why should he settle for her! i think he should find a girl who hasnt done 'stuff' (do sikh women like this who havent done 'stuff' with other guys still exist or do they all sleep around before marriage!)

I agree. If a guy sleeps around and wants to marry a pure virgin girl then how would she feel knowing he's slept around with God knows how many girls now coming to her for marriage. In similar light if a girl could not remain virgin for marriage then she should not look for a guy who is virgin as I gurantee guys will resent the fact their woman their wife to be has slept with another guy already. Its 10 times worse if she slept with a non-sikh guy, as she shows no loyality towards Sikh men and faith.

I agree. If a guy sleeps around and wants to marry a pure virgin girl then how would she feel knowing he's slept around with God knows how many girls now coming to her for marriage. In similar light if a girl could not remain virgin for marriage then she should not look for a guy who is virgin as I gurantee guys will resent the fact their woman their wife to be has slept with another guy already. Its 10 times worse if she slept with a non-sikh guy, as she shows no loyality towards Sikh men and faith.

EXACTLY, you cant have double standards BUT you cant jump to conclusions without knowing the facts maybe the guy she was with was a sikh in name maybe etc. HOWEVER, its their lives we cant judge them maybe the othe guy loves her and can accept it whereas another guy couldnt accept (i probably couldnt marry a sikh women if she had been with other men BUT thats me). So i wish this girl luck atleast she got into sikhi atleast that should count for something many only get into sikhi when they are old and are about to die and are scared they will go to hell or something. my advice to other sikhs is if you are not a virgin then YOU HAVE NO RIGHT in my opinion to ask for a virgin wife/husband because deep down they will resent you even if they dont mean it. JUST my opinion.

Guest Guest

^^^^^

How about, if a girl had past relationships, and hadn't slept with her partner, would you resent that also?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but im just curious what you think.

^^^^^

How about, if a girl had past relationships, and hadn't slept with her partner, would you resent that also?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but im just curious what you think.

I Dont know, i cant predict the future but if she did have sex then it can only go as far as friendship i think................past relationships i think i would be handle it BUT i dont know how i would react it would depend on her and how i felt about her if you get me.

ANYWAY, why are you curious about my opinion IM NOTHING/WORTHLESS everything happens part of God's will SO nobody should take anything i say to heart lol.