Sikhs To Form Suicide Squads ?

Guest Dancing Warrior
i recall sum one telling me something that bhai fauja singh jee once said. . . summit like this '' when they come to rape our sisters etc, then what you gonna do thro a shena/baja or summit at them'' this was b4 the 78 incident and was said to a jathedar of a jatha. . .

What are you trying to say? Are you endorsing Sikh Suicide Squads?

suicide bombing r only horrific if they target innocents. reals sikhs cannot target innocents.every1 has a choice to do wat they want wiv 1s life.

With respect, Suicide Bombers are fundamentally wrong, regardless, and do not reflect the chivalrous ideology of the Khalsa.

How many Sikh Suicide Squads did Guru Gobind Singh JI have?

different tym, different type off warfare. how many tanks did guru gobind singh ji hav? how many bombers did guru gobind singh ji hav? warfare has evolved.

Explosives have always been there, espionage has always been there, the intent of suicide bombers has always been there, so how many suicide bombers did Guru Ji have?

Tanks and planes etc are for warfare, suicide bombers who target non combatants are terrorists.

all of his sikhs had given there lives, they had all given there head.

The Shaheeds died in combat none of them strapped on explosives and blew up non-combatants.

killing innocents r wrong i agree wiv u.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dancing Warrior
i recall sum one telling me something that bhai fauja singh jee once said. . . summit like this '' when they come to rape our sisters etc, then what you gonna do thro a shena/baja or summit at them'' this was b4 the 78 incident and was said to a jathedar of a jatha. . .

What are you trying to say? Are you endorsing Sikh Suicide Squads?

suicide bombing r only horrific if they target innocents. reals sikhs cannot target innocents.every1 has a choice to do wat they want wiv 1s life.

How many Sikh Suicide Squads did Guru Gobind Singh JI have?

different tym, different type off warfare. how many tanks did guru gobind singh ji hav? how many bombers did guru gobind singh ji hav? warfare has evolved.

Explosives have always been there, espionage has always been there, the intent of suicide bombers has always been there, so how many suicide bombers did Guru Ji have?

Tanks and planes etc are for warfare, suicide bombers who target non combatants are terrorists.

all of his sikhs had given there lives, they had all given there head.

The Shaheeds died in combat none of them strapped on explosives and blew up non-combatants.

killing innocents r wrong i agree wiv u.

With respect, Suicide Bombers are fundamentally wrong, regardless, and does not reflect the chivalrous ideology of the Khalsa.

They will call us 'talibans' the way we have carried on and on... see all my thinking was right about protests and aftermath etc......Chup kar keh Naam Simran Koro! and also someone should tell the FOOLS that suicide does not give Mukthi!

hardeep, your really starting to get on my nerves, when will you stop whimpering!!

People have been calling us 'taliban' for years! if youve never been called it maybe your one of the lucky ones, the rest of us have been dealing with it for ages! welcome to the modern paranoid world!!

and mate check out your hankar "see all my thinking was right" !!!! you think this is some kind of game or competition to see who is right or wrong?!?! no your thinking is not alllll correct, i have pointed out many flaws in your arguments in the other thread, so drop the hankar, especially since there is no substance behind it.

personaly mate, who are you to say chup karke simran karo? there is a time and place for everything. whether you agree with protests or not is your choice. even with protests there are many types, peaceful, standing, sitting, verbal, silent, violent etc etc. you say they are a waste of time, yet millions of people around the world use different types of protests daily to express their views and beliefs. so millions of people and political scientists and social revolutionaires are wrong BUT YOUR RIGHT HEY?!!?

how about you take some of your own advice, how about you stop protesting about the protests and go do some simran yourself!? surely you doing an hour of simran is better then you posting your frustrations on a message board! oh unless your a hypocrite that is!

and use your brain and take it out of paranoid gear! as proactive has said marjeevreh has been a term sikhs have used for ages! sant ji had 100,000 people who signed up as marjeevreh, did that mean he had 100,000 suicide bombers?! no of course not! its a term for people who dedicate their lives for a cause. it does not mean suidice bombers. i bet you feel like the fool now dont you?

They will call us 'talibans' the way we have carried on and on... see all my thinking was right about protests and aftermath etc......Chup kar keh Naam Simran Koro! and also someone should tell the FOOLS that suicide does not give Mukthi!

hardeep, your really starting to get on my nerves, when will you stop whimpering!!

People have been calling us 'taliban' for years! if youve never been called it maybe your one of the lucky ones, the rest of us have been dealing with it for ages! welcome to the modern paranoid world!!

and mate check out your hankar "see all my thinking was right" !!!! you think this is some kind of game or competition to see who is right or wrong?!?! no your thinking is not alllll correct, i have pointed out many flaws in your arguments in the other thread, so drop the hankar, especially since there is no substance behind it.

personaly mate, who are you to say chup karke simran karo? there is a time and place for everything. whether you agree with protests or not is your choice. even with protests there are many types, peaceful, standing, sitting, verbal, silent, violent etc etc. you say they are a waste of time, yet millions of people around the world use different types of protests daily to express their views and beliefs. so millions of people and political scientists and social revolutionaires are wrong BUT YOUR RIGHT HEY?!!?

how about you take some of your own advice, how about you stop protesting about the protests and go do some simran yourself!? surely you doing an hour of simran is better then you posting your frustrations on a message board! oh unless your a hypocrite that is!

and use your brain and take it out of paranoid gear! as proactive has said marjeevreh has been a term sikhs have used for ages! sant ji had 100,000 people who signed up as marjeevreh, did that mean he had 100,000 suicide bombers?! no of course not! its a term for people who dedicate their lives for a cause. it does not mean suidice bombers. i bet you feel like the fool now dont you?

and do you know what your getting on mine! The onyl way I will stop is when pople will talk sense and are civilised. So shall we leave at that? I dont feel like the fool, if you want some lessons i principles and you want some questions answering then fair enough I will do it and as for marjeeva, you got it wrong big style.

Either you agree to disagree or I will agree to disagree, but you can tell me what I can say or not say..I stick with my words and what I do.. yes?

with all due respect mr AK-47, hardeep singh is not the only one falling in this competition trap, i think the mans got more sense than most. there's a good few others too (yes even yours truly) involved in fighting to justify their opinion....at the moment its he who shouts the loudest wins! one thing we forumwalay are is good at is highlighting each others avguns and using it as amunination in the debate.

it boils down to us all being a waste of space. if we really felt passionate about a real issue than we'd be on the first plane punjab, otherwise we r just pakhandee internet browsers.

and do you know what your getting on mine! So shall we leave at that? I dont feel like the fool, if you want some lessons on principles and you want some questions answering then fair enough I will do it and as for marjeeva, you got it wrong big style, what does it mean then? You gonna be a marjeeva if u go to a dera and blow it up with innocent people...talk some sense will you! It hasnt been used byt eh Sikh Gurus though has it, only by a sant, I aint heard one singh who commited suicide for religion, they became shaheeds, so dont give me all that.

Either you agree to disagree or I will agree to disagree, but you can tell me what I can say or not say..I stick with my words and what I do.. yes?

Oh and sorry let me tell you something as I am typing away and doing work and when am drivin, simran is being done for peace, jsut because I am typing here doesnt mean simran has stopped...Maharaj has even said you can do simran where ever you are and I have taken my own advice.

with all due respect mr AK-47, hardeep singh is not the only one falling in this competition trap, i think the mans got more sense than most. there's a good few others too (yes even yours truly) involved in fighting to justify their opinion....at the moment its he who shouts the loudest wins! one thing we forumwalay are is good at is highlighting each others avguns and using it as amunination in the debate.

it boils down to us all being a waste of space. if we really felt passionate about a real issue than we'd be on the first plane punjab, otherwise we r just pakhandee internet browsers.

MarJeevrah, lets look at this in more detail, what is MarJeevrah?

Marjeevrah is a very spritual person who has attained valuable 'bhakti' who seems dead on this world but his atma is not here in the world, it is in sachkhand, he not attached to worldy things, he is at peace, he loves everyone, even when hes dead, he will seem alive.

So my friend, use ur loaf instead of getting the wrong end of the stick. Marjeevrah is such a small thing as a suicide concept.

MarJeevrah is suicide, far from it, dont get in to the wrong context.

MarJeevrah, lets look at this in more detail, what is MarJeevrah?

Marjeevrah is a very spritual person who has attained valuable 'bhakti' who seems dead on this world but his atma is not here in the world, it is in sachkhand, he not attached to worldy things, he is at peace, he loves everyone, even when hes dead, he will seem alive.

MarJeevrah is suicide, far from it, dont get in to the wrong context.

Three types of Sikhs according to state of mind are follows...sant is just not mere label but it's a state of mind.

1. Murid/Sikh/Sikh- First are those who have taken Guru di Sikh ie-Amrit and have faith in Guru. Sometimes do seva of Gurughar and sometimes backs off.

2. Murid Eh Sadik/Sidki Sikh/Sanmukh Sikh: Second are those who have gained full sidak and their mind never wanders around in vishaie/vikara/vices and have full faith and devotion.

3. Murid Eh Fidaie/Marjeva Sikh/Gurmukh Sikh: Third are those who have given tan(body), man(mind), dhan for seva and giving head to the Guru its normal thing.

Kabir Kaosuti Ram Ki Jhota Teka Nai Jai ||

next line goes something else..if i m wrong..i m so soorry to guru ji..if someone can verify it.that be great.

Ram Kaousti jo Karie Jo MarJiva Hoi ||

Media is on the wrong side.. Nothing to discuss.. Suicide is not part of Sikhi..

There is no universal leader front..

Akal Takht Jathedar announces his decision, if ppl didn't find it appealing they run their own meetings..

Jathedar sahib should stay only in Akal Takth or other takhts not going from 1 place to another (ex chandigarh on badal's invitation)