Right To Turban case Follow-up

theturbanator

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Cause the French are so desperate to do anything to stem religious extremism (esp. Muslim). But the Univ. Decl. of Ind. does take priority over any law that they may try to pass... but the only way of showing that is through the court --> ie: civil disobedience

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I say the next step after the pen is civil disobedience. Wear a turban to school... wear it in a hospital, see what they do.

If they get arrested, that is the time to make a stand. ANY Human rights court in the world would overturn that law without question!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

^_^^_^^_^

thats crazy answer,

(f

inally somebody answered it)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Ahh, am i invisible ohmy.gif ...i think i may have something of that sort....

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I say that the Sikhs of France wear thier Turbans...what else can they do... i dont think that law comes before religion...in all cases religion comes before everything, even your life....

sorry Gill, i didn't have a chance to answer you, but from your posts i got the impression that you were talking aabout "attacking" the French, well a good solution would be for Sikh people in France to show that they exist, because the French authorities said they didn't even know Sikhs lived in France so Sikhs in France should unite and be strong in these trying times and Sikhs from all over the worlld should give them the support they need, but it is crucial that all Sikhs in France speak out as they will be heard in France before any of us.....

4326 Total Signatures :(

yesturday it was sometihng like 4100 ;) I did a bit promoting inc posting on da most bahngra boards..got loads of people to sign of msg boards n forums..

n I had my nick to sign the petition ;)

I urge you'ALL TO DO SOME PROMOTING AS WELL :wub:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I know I have been promoting. I sent off a massive email to everyone on my list a couple days ago... I know a bunch of people who have signed (white + chinese people!). Its good to see that we have so much support, even from non sikhs!! blush.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!