Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

Just to correct everyone the bibi dsntwear a dastaar. singhs know her and the family and can state that there SIKHI IS very very strong, obviously sumthing dodgy has been done and a lot of brainwashing. THIS IS VERY VERY SERIOUS may guru jee do kirpa.

2ndly i doubt the family met the girl as the cops ent allowing.

khalistan zindabad, let ppl talk here,dnt get involved, they are just hear say. the truth will prevail.

correction: 18 yr old.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to make capital of this situation but I pray it will open up some very ignorant amritdhari brother's eyes. Usually they claim that the girls who convert are "Punjabi" and from sharabi kebabi backgrounds.

I hope this opens up your eyes to make you see that this is a major over simplification of the issue and shirking of the truth.

I agree with you their my brother, we have been ignorant , Its a shame that even a amritdhari bibi can give up her sikh faith... but at the same time it does seem abit fishy to me

Just to correct everyone the bibi dsntwear a dastaar. singhs know her and the family and can state that there SIKHI IS very very strong, obviously sumthing dodgy has been done and a lot of brainwashing. THIS IS VERY VERY SERIOUS may guru jee do kirpa.

2ndly i doubt the family met the girl as the cops ent allowing.

khalistan zindabad, let ppl talk here,dnt get involved, they are just hear say. the truth will prevail.

correction: 18 yr old.

Sat bachan, its quite sad how no one actually knows bout the family or nething or there jeevan and yet are claiming everything.

y the big hullabaloo over this 1 person - who 'willfully coverted'? theres enuff other bibian who are forced to covert nowadays and a converting all the time...we should do ardaas for ALL these people not just this one bibi.

Mussulman are goin covert about hings as well..u know the whole 'I'm a sikh, i wear a kharra' when they aint...this dude said the same thing to my mate recently - a polce officer! - said his name was Babbar Singh...tried really hard to get into a relationship with her ( but she aint into that) then she was gettin phone calls from some woman swearing down the phone tellin her to stay away from her husband ( dude also claimed he was single) My mate asked who this bloke was, found out he's married to a pakistani and his real name is Babbar Khan :lol:

Ah Singh, above Singh said its all hear say - well they are saying what they know I guess, your point is correct and people who said comments know nothing of their family, but if you do know their family please tell us ?

Is anyone watching BBC News Midlands Today regarding the issue above?

wjkk wjkf

r u sure its on bbc midlands because ive checked their webstie and it doesnt show anything about this topic

idd man, me too I checked and didnt find anything tried to search on their site also,