Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she wnts 2 be with Islam let her - da dirts out of our faith,y singhs goin dwn with axes.

DDammmnnn.... dirt? Waheguru, if you had an opinion, i might say "i have to respect that"... but who are you to caste judgement on a case that you dont know enough about. That "dirt" took Khande-baate dha Amrit from our Father, Guru Gobind Singh Jee... you would have called her your sister (i hope) up until last week... and now u disown her without knowing the exact issue and call her DIRT?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

What is wrong with desis in UK? I have been hearing this converting nonsense like couple years now. What is going on down there?

sikhs are empty cups that need to be filled... we dont fill them with knowledge of sikhi... so others fill the cup up

Oh I see....Good point

But it isn't just sikhs alone. It seems like every non-muslim is converting to Islam in the UK these days. What is up with that?

After reading the sensible posts of our fellow brothers and sisters it seems some people still dont get the idea. Stop using abusive language! you dont even know the bibi. And we'll see if truth hurts when the truth does come infront of us. From what ive heard she was a very chardikala bibi. Only vaheguru knows what happened and he is the only way forward so do ardaas for our sister and paath instead of arguing on here. If she did convert herself with her own will or what ever doing paath for her will still pay.

wat kind of crap is this? the dirts out? let her go or wat ever?? if this was your sister would you say the same fing?? we all quik 2 say oh we all brothers and sisters, so in situations like this why has the good ridens aproach come on all of a sudden?

if you dont have a clue of the full version of events that have happend leading to this situation then dont comment. and dont even bova commenting if you using a source such as the BBC to base you view on! maybe instead of sayin oh yeh well atleast we rid of people like that, why not do a chaupai sahib so that the bibi has the right support to regain back onto the path!