Girl 18 Y/o Converts To Islam - Bbc News Story

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im SO sorry for my post earlier. lets just wait and see what happens IF it was of her own free will then nothing we say will change her mind IF it was forced she needs help. all we can do is pray its not like some of us can physically go over there...........btw reading other comments may influence another sikh so we should be careful

she was a SIKH, born as SIKH with a SIKH family!

it doesnt matter if she was good or bad. If one of our bibia go, thats a whole generation gone

Some people here will argue against your comment.

well said tecno singh a whole generation of muslims will be born they do it increase sperm count.

Punjabi link are a victim of poltical correcness or just ignorant ??

she was a SIKH, born as SIKH with a SIKH family!

it doesnt matter if she was good or bad. If one of our bibia go, thats a whole generation gone

Some people here will argue against your comment.

well said tecno singh a whole generation of muslims will be born they do it increase sperm count.

Punjabi link are a victim of poltical correcness or just ignorant ??

I have made exact comments that "techo singh" has in the past and I got flamed for saying those things. I have been told that you can't be a sikh just being born in a sikh family and having a sikh name. I hope those "singhs" are reading every post of mine in this thread. I hope one of those singhs have the balls to reply back to my posts in this thread unless they're too busy eating crow. :lol:

People don't just convert to Islam without there being a whole team of Muslims working in the background. The shock of the family is understandable because she just seems to have just disappeared. Muslims are good at working on people for a long time so it's possible she was worked on by Muslims either through a female Muslims friend whose main role is always to cast doubt on the girl's religion. The Muslim female friend will start off by discussing religion and come up with their usual bukwas about Islam. Islam is a religion of peace, possibly introduce bukwas about how the koran tallies with science, even the koorh of Neil Armstrong converting to Islam after his supposedly hearing the azan on the moon!! These people work in groups after casting doubt on Sikhi they will invite the girl to their Islam awareness events. They will tell her that she should keep the fact that she has Muslim friends from her parents. They will try and involve her in something which they can then use to blackmail her in case she is able to fight off the conversion attempt. They will then introduce her either in person or usually on the phone or msn to some female who will claim she was also a Sikh and converted in order to give the victim a sister figure and to introduce her to the idea that some other Sikh females have also converted. The role of the guy in the mosque is central to the conversion because they will try and introduce the victim to a surrogate family who will be all loving towards her. They will home in on any problem the victim has with her family. It's funny how the mosque family are trying to appear as the victims and saying they are planning to leave the country. Good riddence I say, if you and your family are members of blackmailing Islamic cult then you deserve all you get.

yeh some off u r right, maybe these girls do end up converting because they want to but that still doesnt justify the fact that these ppl r targetting non muslims with the intention of converting. spreading 1's religion is 1 thing, but trying to convert a sikh because he or she is a sikh is another.