Surrey Singh

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well Japman, although your analogy is sorta questionable, you do make a lot of sense. But if we continue with that analogy... :T:

Q:How do insects and bacteria become resistant?

A: They mutate.

Q: So what?

A: That is how speciation occurs!! (Mutations accumulated over time results in new species, and analogously, that is how jathas will "evolve" into new "religions" on their own.

This is mearly an observation. I have seen that many times, some individuals part of certain jathas are closed minded towards other members of other jathas. They treat them as having ruined the spirit of sikhi by simply associating with them. To stretch the analogy even further, what happens when two organisms can no longer associate with one another (ie: mate?) A: Speciation and the separation of jathas into religions of their own. As you can see, this is happening already, although at a very minor level.

Just something to think about think.gif

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

interesting... i think its some bad eggs*sorry if u dont like this phrase...i couldnt think of another appropriate term* who practise sooo much exclusivity that jathas have become dreaded....when in actual fact a jatha isnt so bad after all.

To me Jathas means the caste system, I can not stand people who say I am from this jatha or that jatha. They are singhs from one jatha (not all of them) that don't eat in Langer becasue its not cooked by Amritdhari people thats a load for rubbish. That reminds me of the brahmins caste thinking they are better then every one else. Then you get all these different rehat which one to follow, one says you can eat meat the other says no meat, because we havew all these different things this causes fights within Sikhi.

So I think they should be no Jathas and they should be closed and we all should have one rehat and be part of the Khalsa.

So I think they should be no Jathas and they should be closed and we all should have one rehat and be part of the Khalsa.

I think that says it all.

Guru Gobind singh jee said "MANAS KEE JAAT Sabhe EK hi pehchaniyo"

And still we see everyone as different.

First we Differentiate humans into categories

Then we Subdevide those categories by Religion

Then Religion is divided into Jathas

We divide our selves so much that people say "we didnt know there were sikhs in france" ;) @

1 Waheguru

1 Guru

1 Khalsa Panth

You guys bash me again, I'm not saying that having Jathas is a good thing. I totally agree that we should all be one. And we all wish, including me, that we were all one. But that is not reality. I think for us to be one, we would all have to agree as to how to follow Sikhi one way, not multiple ways. I personally don't think that there are multiple ways. Its not just Sikhism that is divided up into groups. Look at every religion of of the world, they all have sects or subgroups. There is no religion that is all united as one, they are all divided. That's just the way we humans are, I guess.......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Thats why the other religionshave gone off the right path thats why sikhi was created. so if we have all these Jathas we will be doing the same thing as these other religion with all these different rehat no one will know what to follow, thats why we should get rid of all the Jathas and have one called the Khalsa and one rehat.

First thing you should do is change your name to sikhiforever.