What Jatha are You Part Of?

Surrey Singh

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru jee ka khalsa! waheguru jee kee fateh!!

jathay are fine, just as long as it doesn't become competitive...(i think some of u have alreayd said that)

the dangerous thing about jathay is this...you become so attached to one jatha that u end up retricting yourself to it and nothing else. That is where the "unity" breaks up. If you are more attracted to one jatha...thas fine, but don't only go to those jatha programs...go all over and get sangath from all jathay...each one has something good to offere i'm sure.

I think what we have to realise is that...fine there are lots of jathay, and it's not exactly easy to make everyone one jatha. We have to see every gursikh as a GURSIKH...as a part of the khalsa panth. So if you see a sikh...don't associate them with a jatha.."oh that person goes to these keertans" thas when the problem starts..

we all need to start seeing eachother as gursikhs before anything else. we might go to one jatha's programs more often...but WE ARE GURSIKHS...and nothing else.

follow whichever rehit you want...but don't think of anyone else as a lesser sikh...we are all SIKHS...at an equal level...learning...

bhul chuck maaf karnaa jee

sandeep kaur

Actually when I took amrit, AKJ rehat was mentioned. Things that the Jatha does differently, such as bibis wear keski and so on, were mentioned. And it was mentioned that it is different than from Panth.

But like I said, I think of myself as a Sikh nothing more. I am a Sikh who likes AKJ.

That's it.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Author: Kulbir Singh @ www.tapoban.org

Date: 01-16-04 13:57

I think we are mixing up the jathas and the Khalsa Panth. Someone here wrote that their jatha is Khalsa Panth. I think this is a wrong statement to make. Khalsa Panth is a Panth, not a jatha. Jatha means an organization. Khalsa panth is not an organization. It is a Panth. Some people are making it sound like if you are member of a jatha, you are not a member of Khalsa Panth anymore.

The slogans like All amrit is same or all jathas are same look good only in books. The ground realities of the 21st century are very different. There are many jathas e.g. the jatha of that Pakhandi Saadh in Jalandhar whose jatha does administers amrit to new seekers but does not let them take Gurmantra from there. He himself takes this privilege of giving out Naam Gurmantra. Are you going to say that such amrit as taken from such pakhandi saadh is going to be same as amrit from a Panthik organization like Akhand Kirtani Jatha?

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee has written very clearly that just like there were 22 fake gurus during the time of Siri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib jee, there are "dimbhee punj pyaara" (fake punj pyaaray) in this era. What else would you call the punj pyaaray who don't wear kakaars, don't give naam, don't tell any rehit, but just wear their disgusting white cholay (disgusting becasue they are full of dirt of sins of robbing innocent seekers of God)?

The ground realities of this era are very severe. There is once again extreme and very dark darkness of ignorance out there. Very few places are left from where you can take amrit. The simple thing is that where punj pyaaray themselves don&

#39;t keep rehit like Bibek, amritvela abhyaas and other rehit, they cannot be real punj pyaaray. I mean the most basic thing is the outer rehit. If a singh cannot keep the outer rehit what kind of a singh that singh is?

The jathaas have been created by the saadhs (fake sants) who have severely diluted the rehit of Khalsa to get more followers. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee has written in his books that the unfortunate followers of such fake sants (who may have some ridhi sidhi) lose this world and the next world.

So Khalsa jeeo, Akhand Kirtani Jatha today is one of the very very few organizations (jathas) that is keeping the original rehit of Khalsa alive. This is one of the very very few organizations left that still emphasis on Naam. Other sants will just tell you to do mool mantr or paath. Naam is not too prevalent anymore. Those who do have naam don't have the proper vidhi (methodology, technique) to do naam.

The situation of this world where we live in is very grim. Guru Sahib bhalaa karan.

Daas,

Kulbir Singh

Guest Akaal108
So Khalsa jeeo, Akhand Kirtani Jatha today is one of the very very few organizations (jathas) that is keeping the original rehit of Khalsa alive. This is one of the very very few organizations left that still emphasis on Naam. Other sants will just tell you to do mool mantr or paath. Naam is not too prevalent anymore. Those who do have naam don't have the proper vidhi (methodology, technique) to do naam.

Lol here we go again ;) @ :( @

Tell kulbir singh premi that it sometimes good to see outer sikhi world from fold of akj...you wont beleive how much parchar is happening... i wont name the organizations because i dont want show the superioty of any specific jatha because they are all priceless pearls gifted by guroo maharaj ji.... ..also if someone ask him which sant organization doesnt give gurmantar or doesnt focuses on naam???

Also the real khalsa (puratan sikhs) with lineage are in jungles and get treated like **** by fellow sikhs then jatha's created in 19th century claims the accuracy of khalsa orthodoxy...its like 3ho sikhs start teaching puratan sikhs what real sikhi is??? that would be very strange

indeed...

Thats exactly what i was talkin about in my first post....

anyways i m sowwie i had to post this message...

akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal ^_^

Guest Akaal108

I m not talkin about akj treating puratan bad but i m talkin sikhs in general ...

Admin Note: N3O, blanket statements that put down or criticize panthic Jathebandis, whether that being Taksal or AKJ = Not allowed.

Guest Akaal108

Above is not the blank statement when i mentioned treat puratan sikhs bad it means sikhs of 19th century have lack of tolerance and acceptance of puratan sikhs...thats what i meant..

sowwie for not clarfying before..