Khalistan Question

TheVampire

I think Guru Nanak Dev Ji has a shabad on Sikh raaj too..i'll try to find it
It is in the Guru Granth shiab in bhagt Ravidass ji vani which is recited daily in GURDWARA SHAIB about BEGUMPURA SHERER KO NAO. I will send u the page no and IN GURU NANAK DEV JI OWN VANI HALIMI RAJ MEANING TRUE WELFARE STATE . For the first time someone has given the concept of this kind. :e: :e:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the geography of Khalistan.

Would Khalistan be the current Punjab?

If so, around 40% of the Punjab population is non-Sikh. (Just do internet search for figs)

Of the 60% Sikhs, the majority are non-keshdari.

Would Khalistan be a democracy or ruled by hukkumnamma from the Akal Takht?

If Khalistan is to be the current Punjab, i think it will be vulnerable.

It will be surrounded by India that will be looking at every opportunity to undermine the new country.

It will also be surrounded by Pakistan - which is becoming increasingly Talibanised.

Fateh. When sikhs estabilshed their rule after1764 defeating Abdali and mughals What were their numbers just 6%and 80% of population wiped out still they estabilsed best ever rule even better than modern states unlike Independent india who carried out genocide of sikhs and even anti-religion Russia who killed their own50 million people excluding those killed in chekoslovia, poland, hungary and afganistan by their invading armies or socalled americans who wiped out redindians . Do not carried away by false propaganda think freely not become slave of socalled indian colonism.

sikhs in india are free ... get a poll in punjab even 5 % will not support khalistan ... only NRI sikhs support khalistan who will not live in sikh state of future but in uk or canada ... let them live in their dreams ....

sikhs in india are free ... get a poll in punjab even 5 % will not support khalistan ... only NRI sikhs support khalistan who will not live in sikh state of future but in uk or canada ... let them live in their dreams ....

The irony....

"In a free country there is much clamor, with little suffering; in a despotic state there is little complaint, with much grievance."

Carnot

in india a sikh is free to wear a kirpan in domestic airlines ... in uk not ... where a sikh is gulam ???? uk or india

is gulam in UK

…if people flew on the ground and lived in domestic airplanes.

yeah thanks for clearing my doubts ... lol

Flying in airway do not depict anything, just a question if 96000 sikhs were killed in Britain in fake encounters, in which thousands were completely innocent, then wheter there will be no conviction of police personal done fake encounters.

If 1984 sikh homicide have occured in America then whether there will be no justice for them.

My friend here, have no knowledge of Sikh history or India.

Constitution recognises Sikhs as Hindus, as sikh marriage is registered under hindu marriage act.

So in India we are 2 level citizens, in Britain we have migrated, but Punjab is the motherland of Sikhs.

Guest Narinder Singh

Ask a Jew living in Nazi Germany if they're being persecuted, ask a woman in Afghanistan under Taliban rule if they have any rights, ask an Iraqi living under Saddams rule if they hate Saddam, ask a person living in Cuba how they feel about Castro...hhhmmmm, do you even have to ask any of the above to get an answer?

And i always wondered how every single sikh who moved from India to the west became pro-khalistani...MAYBE BECAUSE THEY WERE FINALLY FINDING OUT ABOUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!

Fateh.