Baru Sahib

Guest oh just sumone...

i went to baru sahib for 2 years (gr. 7 and 8)

were the worst 2 yrs of my life.. no joke.

dont send your kids there if you have any

and if youre a student, please..PLEASE... dont go there to stay...

im being honest.

pleeeease dont go. if you do.

Guest _Sher Khalsa_

im being honest.

Care to explain?

Well its obvious to know that Indian school system is not quite good in humanity wise (both public and private).. BEATING.. rude teachers, stress etc.. I think it was late 80's or early 90's when my family decided to put my brother in boarding school.. so we made the trip to baru sahib and was impressed by the amritvela program etc but somehow we decided not to enroll him there as the school was just new in market (construction etc).. Then parents decided to choose to put us in some Guru Nanak school (not sure about name) in musorriee.. that didn't worked out either lol.. My sister ends up in mussoriee international school for few years and i ended up in another hostel but in punjab.. From my exp. its not good to put kids in boarding school especially in India no matter how religious they are or what their results are etc...

Camp is different thing and in my view everybody should take their time to attend such camps :lol:

i no sum1 who went there for 6 years and i was really impressed - seemed really clever

Like multi talnted

Yh tell us bout how they wer the worst two years of ya life, i would have loved to go there, get all ma bani kirtan and stuff sorted

im being honest.

I hope your not from UK, cuz that must of been HARDDD :lol:... My sisters went there also for I think 2 years, they both older and married now but they talk about it and tell me how like they would have to wake up early n stuff lol .. I feel sorry for em tongue.gif but they said there was many risks there and stuff and the conditioning wasnt really good when they went , but there was some benefits obviously outweighed by the Disadvantages... WOW Im soo lucky I came to U.K. when I was a baby :|

I hope your not from UK, cuz that must of been HARDDD :|... My sisters went there also for I think 2 years, they both older and married now but they talk about it and tell me how like they would have to wake up early n stuff lol .. I feel sorry for em tongue.gif but they said there was many risks there and stuff and the conditioning wasnt really good when they went , but there was some benefits obviously outweighed by the Disadvantages... WOW Im soo lucky I came to U.K. when I was a baby :lol:

^^ dont know why, that line just made me laugh.... :lol: !

I hope your not from UK, cuz that must of been HARDDD :|... My sisters went there also for I think 2 years, they both older and married now but they talk about it and tell me how like they would have to wake up early n stuff lol .. I feel sorry for em tongue.gif but they said there was many risks there and stuff and the conditioning wasnt really good when they went , but there was some benefits obviously outweighed by the Disadvantages... WOW Im soo lucky I came to U.K. when I was a baby :lol:

^^ dont know why, that line just made me laugh.... :lol: !

pray.gif WHAT IF I WAS IN INDIA ?????? Id have to go or not :lol: ... that line hmm, i meant my family was here except me and my mum at the time i think, i came to UK at a very very young age like 1 year or so...but my sisters were at Baru Sahib before this. So Im the lucky one blush.gif

Apparently langar wasn't good at the time either :D , now there's been major developments .

Now why does that make you laff grin.gif

--

Oh you know the camp, obviously its at the same place -- so conditions and stuff probably be same or what.. ud just have to be there for less time ^^