Beadbi of Sikhi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
take a picture of him smoking. send it to his old man. end of the day u can say wat u want to him but he aint gna listen to u. do that or punch him in the face. either 1 is gud.

I think you left out a letter. That should read neither is a good one instead of either. How do you know he wouldn't listen? I can't stand people who won't address the issue head on first. Sending a picture to someone's Daddy of them smoking seems cruel to me. And punching them in the face, where I live, is assault and battery. There are young kids reading this forum. Let's try very hard to set a good role model for them.

There are a lot of other things you could've said, which would've been so helpful. Why did you choose to say the things you did, "NIHANG_AK47? Given your age, I just didn't expect it from you.

i dunno bruv. sum1 who really cared about sikhi and sikhi saroop wudnt even think about smoking. its not as tho he doesnt know any better. i mean he must do if his father is a granthi. the poster has already said that they have tried talking to him but hes having none off it. your right, talk to the guy first, but i thought the poster already has? im just suggesting other steps that could work. personally i like the telling his father 1, but the punch in the face comes a close second.

Guest peacemaker
but the punch in the face comes a close second.

No! It comes in last always!!!! You talk about "sikhi saroop", so why would you even hit someone who was wearing sikhi saroop? Wouldn't you be disrespecting the saroop by punching them? Yes, they may be doing beabdi by smoking, but it doesn't mean we have to follow them and act in an aggressive manner. You're no better than them if you do that.

If I saw you punch anyone, I would get up in your face, and if you persisted, then I would call the Cops. Sikh or No Sikh, it doesn't matter because violence is violence and unless you are defending yourself, it should never be condoned.

what gives anyone the right to intefere like that to go and tell his parents? sometimes ego takes over when you do such things just to make yourself look good. if he doesnt want to listen to anyone then thats up to him, theres no reasoning with stupidity

Guest peacemaker
what gives anyone the right to intefere like that to go and tell his parents? sometimes ego takes over when you do such things just to make yourself look good. if he doesnt want to listen to anyone then thats up to him, theres no reasoning with stupidity

Nihang_AK47, she gave the perfect answer and this is what I'm talking about!! Respect to you, xkaurx! :)