Beadbi of Sikhi

i dunno bruv. sum1 who really cared about sikhi and sikhi saroop wudnt even think about smoking. its not as tho he doesnt know any better. i mean he must do if his father is a granthi. the poster has already said that they have tried talking to him but hes having none off it. your right, talk to the guy first, but i thought the poster already has? im just suggesting other steps that could work. personally i like the telling his father 1, but the punch in the face comes a close second.

when u see a singh smoking infront of public, shows disrespect to the sikhi saroop and sikhs as well. torments their image.

tell him this and ask em if he could put a mask on everytime he feels the need to nigotine :D

i actually think this is a good idea, punked!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I dunno ..

thinking about all this ..just one ques comes in my mind..

why the hell is everyone so bothered if he smokes..with his turban on .

why do other sikhs get mad when they see someone smoking publically .. but whence in pub.. they wud call cheers and gulp down the glass of whiskey .. why such discrimination .. both of these habbits are socially unacceptable..

i had a friend gur sikh .. who would smoke and drink .. of course he wud be so worried in public doin it.. .. and i suggested him why is he so worried scared of the other sikhs.. ok if he

but what i knew was.. that guy was a gem of a person.. he was a avery good human .. a good son and atrue believer of GOD.. we meet a trimmed beard sikh and we see a gursikh with ciggarette in his hand.. i think both of them have their own flaws.. its their life .. they are maintaining the maximum they can ... else they cant .. westernization has hit our country wildly .. everybody is prone to it .. why do we see other sikhs becoming so wild when they see some other sikh smoking .. he shud be happy about the fact that he is not into that habbit himself..

its just very sad to know when they resort to some unhuman actions and talk abt hitting the other person.. seriosuly why dont they hit all who shave and trim their beards..

vahegorooo !!

i knw a nihang singh, (well he's kinda lyc an uncle to me) , beats up his wife n dat buh i dont bother saying nyfink to him..as seen dat many ppl have and it's unlikely he's gunna listn to me :( feel sorry for my mate n her bro tho :( !!

personally i fink u shud nicley talk to him..if he doesnt listen den dont bother any more.. at the end of the day u've done ur duty ..rest is up to him :D

may vahegoroo do some kirpa on him :pray:

personally i fink u shud nicley talk to him..if he doesnt listen den dont bother any more.. at the end of the day u've done ur duty ..rest is up to him :D

talk to him .. why ??

he is a sikh smoking ..is that why should go a and talk to him ??

my question is why not ??

talk to him .. why ??

no .. thats fine.. i too agree with the fact that u shud go and talk to him ?? but with what motive ??

that he is a sikh and he shudn be doin all this ??

i wud want to know .. as to what will u tell him ??

if it was u ?? what wud u tell him ??

Anyone in Sikhi saroop that thinks a violent reaction to this matter is about as dumb a bloke as the 'Singh' himself.

tottaly with u here man!!

humanity2k8: how in the world can you use the description 'gursikh' and 'smokes' for the same person?

I know how to help him stop - PM me. If you're not just trying to wind people up, that is.

When we do wrong things while wearing Guru Ji's saroop then it's an insult to Guru Ji personally, an insult to the Shaheed Singhs and an insult to the whole panth.

talk to him .. why ??

no .. thats fine.. i too agree with the fact that u shud go and talk to him ?? but with what motive ??

that he is a sikh and he shudn be doin all this ??

i wud want to know .. as to what will u tell him ??

if it was u ?? what wud u tell him ??

Anyone in Sikhi saroop that thinks a violent reaction to this matter is about as dumb a bloke as the 'Singh' himself.

tottaly with u here man!!

ahh...i wud jus basically say "veerjie, while spending ur time on a cigarratte, y dnt u spend ur tyme on chanting the lord's name vahegooro... dat way u will be pleasing guru ji..instead of insulting them !!

(that he is a sikh and he shudn be doin all this ??)

yhhh^^ y not, after all he's is a learner (guru ji's sikh) ..he needs to learn how to please vahegoorooooooooooooooooooooo :D