Beadbi of Sikhi

if hes doing all those things technically hes broken his rehit right? so i dont see how you can even think about associating him with guru ji. and how come no one says anything to monai that go out drinking and smoking? just because someone has kesh and a daari doesnt mean there going to be any better.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
first of all

this thread is 4 yrs old...

If only all issues could die after that amount of time, but in reality, they don't. It doesn't matter if it is 4 years old or 40 years old. Someone else may be going through this right now, so perhaps these replies are helping them.

take a picture of him smoking. send it to his old man. end of the day u can say wat u want to him but he aint gna listen to u.

Took the words out of my mouth... :p ...just take pic with your phone and then send it to his dad (who is a granthi) he'll set him straight and will make him realize how much maha paap (jagat jhoot) he is committing b/c he ain't gonna listen to you but can't ignore his dad words.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH.

I THINK YOU SHOULD BECOME HIS FRIEND AND TELL HIM ABOUT ILL EFFECTS OF SMOKING AND MAKE HIM CLEAR THAT OUR GURU SAHIBS HAVE TOLD US NOT TO USE TOBACCO. IF YOU ARE A REAL SIKH THEN PLEASE BRING OUR SIKH BROTHER TO THE RIGHT WAY.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH.

I THINK YOU SHOULD BECOME HIS FRIEND AND TELL HIM ABOUT ILL EFFECTS OF SMOKING AND MAKE HIM CLEAR THAT OUR GURU SAHIBS HAVE TOLD US NOT TO USE TOBACCO. IF YOU ARE A REAL SIKH THEN PLEASE BRING OUR SIKH BROTHER TO THE RIGHT WAY.

same could be said for sikhs who dont keep kesh etc you cant save someone who doesnt want to be saved you know........