Beadbi of Sikhi

One of our servant had sikhi saroop but he smoked beedis all day. Everytime i saw him smoking, made me mad. I told him to stop smoking as it looked bad on a sikh. I told him that sikhs are seen as having high character and morals but he did not stop. So, one day i took scissors and cut of his hair and even made him shave his beard. I told him he can not smoke in his sikhi saroop. He now has baniya look and smokes like hell all day, but he is not disrespecting sikhi saroop.

But i know many sikh youths who smoke, but they don't have sikhi saroop as all are cut surds. I also knew an elder who would appear as a gursikh during day, with turban and all. But during evenings he would tie his hair in pony tail and go clubbing and smoke openly. I know many sikh girls who smoke regularly, but they too are not sikhi saroop. I know an elder who would give lectures against drinking but started smoking beedis in his 60's.

But i still have to come across a sikh who does nitnem and smokes. This guy is a mental retard. Maybe it is because of his granthi father. I know many granthis who are granthis only for money. They have no respect for guru granth sahib. It is a profession for them, for earning money. They have sikhi saroop due to compulsion as a granthi has to be gursikh. They are morally corrupt, and so are their childeren.

whatttt you cut the guys hair offf??????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic