Take A Walk Wiv Me

KKV

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL i was wondering yeh, for as long as you have been here (on SS), do you feel you have learnt anything? grin.gif

definately penji!!

I love the sakhia page! my punjabi is not too good so i can only understand bits here or there at the gurdwara. Its so nice to be able to read all the stories in english!....hey akal purakh da faujj can you keep posting on there, its drying up a bit?

wjkk wjkf

ive learned alot from SS and have met some amazing gursikhs who have helped my on my spiritual path so it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal gooooooooooooood.....................i get caught up in some of these debates where i knw i shudnt but i do anyways..........but its a learning process

I LOVE GURBANI VICHAAR sessions on CHAT and MSN..................thats where i find MSN helpful but i also give me a deadline.............im off my 9.15pm the latest so i get a proper nights zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wub:

its kinda helped my confidence cos me a tad bit shy and i feel i kinda come outa myself blush.gif

u gotta do everything within contraints...............laha levoh fir chalejahooh....................its easier sed then done though........lol

I've learned that there are some crazy people out in the world. lol

P.S. If this has to do with you know who again and what has been said, it's just a waste of time.

haha sounds like ur chattin bout Lord Voldemort at first :wub: ....

I love this site! I love the people on this site! This is basically the ONLY sangat I have and with Waheguru Ji's kirpa I've met a lot of Chardi Kalaa sikhs and learnt a lot from them...Y'all know who u are!

Guest peacemaker
I've learned that there are some crazy people out in the world. lol

P.S. If this has to do with you know who again and what has been said, it's just a waste of time.

haha sounds like ur chattin bout Lord Voldemort at first :wub: ....

I love this site! I love the people on this site! This is basically the ONLY sangat I have and with Waheguru Ji's kirpa I've met a lot of Chardi Kalaa sikhs and learnt a lot from them...Y'all know who u are!

Thanks! On both counts! :wub:

yep! ss has helped tonnes!!! especially gurbani vicahr etc. also if it wasnt for this foroum i wouldnt really be aware of all the keertan programmes that take place, also this foroum has given me an oppourtunity to meet all kinds of chardikalla sanagt.. which really helps! the site does sometimes have its ups and downs loll but overall for me this has helped tonnes!!

lol :wub:

I have learned a LOT from this forum.. not all of it good.. however... the good things i learned far outweigh the negative things.. and i still learnin sumtin new everyday.. so i thank the sangat for helpin I to learn and on the path of Sikhi..

even if every person takes only 1 thing away from this forum, tha's still a huge accomplishment, in my eyes...

le's keep the Gurbani, the Sikhi, the gyaan, everything comin... becah even the smallest ting sum1 says can turn another persons life around for the better

for people to say they haven't learned netin at all, then I wonder wha ur doin here? maybe we should all pay more attention to da rehat/gurbani/sakhi's section.. seems the most important section of this forum is the one tha's paid the least amount of attention... guess we'd rather talk bout politics n jattha's n stuff dat doesn't concern us..

at da end of da day.. we learn if we waan to learn... n also depends on the intent of the person... is everybody actually here to learn, or jus becah dem have nuttin else better to do?