ranj03

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

proactive = Bikramjit Singh?

You're slow, check some of namstang's posts

Btw r u Steel Bangle from SA?

kidda bikkie? yaar you should take a break from all this, i dont blame you- sikhs vs muslims have gone too far in england...freind just came from england confirm this,,too much hostlity.. make a vacation vist to canada- see beauty for yourself...muslims and sikhs live here in full harmony...i work with lot of muslims, you should see amount of respect they give it to sikhs, they all have full respect to guru baba nanak and consider him as a pir. they all know about hari singh nalwa. I even talked one of the muslim banda and his girl freind who is happen to be punjabi sikhi, shared my concerns forceful converations going on in england, this muslim chap assure me that he really loves her, she loves him. we really respect each other religion, i cannot even think about converting her. she said, if sri guru gobind singh ji would be here with us in physical form, i have full faith that he would have approved our marriage, its hardliners from both sides causing problems. i assure her, i m sure he would by giving both of you couples atamik updesh- stick to your dharam, be true to your dharam...no need for converting.

kidda bikkie? yaar you should take a break from all this, i dont blame you- sikhs vs muslims have gone too far in england...freind just came from england confirm this,,too much hostlity.. make a vacation vist to canada- see beauty for yourself...muslims and sikhs live here in full harmony...i work with lot of muslims, you should see amount of respect they give it to sikhs, they all have full respect to guru baba nanak and consider him as a pir. they all know about hari singh nalwa. I even talked one of the muslim banda and his girl freind who is happen to be punjabi sikhi, shared my concerns forceful converations going on in england, this muslim chap assure me that he really loves her, she loves him. we really respect each other religion, i cannot even think about converting her. she said, if sri guru gobind singh ji would be here with us in physical form, i have full faith that he would have approved our marriage, its hardliners from both sides causing problems. i assure her, i m sure he would by giving both of you couples atamik updesh- stick to your dharam, be true to your dharam...no need for converting.

You not Sikh are you?

im sure they love each other BUT they cant predict what sri guru gobind singh ji would say! they aint married its attachment they can make all the promises they want to each before marriage to keep each other happy anyway whatever its their life BUT BUT BUT i bet you any money he will want his children to follow Islam! i aint even a hardliner as they put it and i can see whats goin on lol at the end of the day muslims think islam is superior to everything period.

You not Sikh are you?

No. I am not sharia panthi. No. .lol..i m sure by your defination i m a malech... but i m a sikh of sri guru gobind singh ji who is above bigotry and hatred. I dont need any joe blow soorma/dal panthi to tell me if i m sikh or not.

im sure they love each other BUT they cant predict what sri guru gobind singh ji would say! they aint married its attachment they can make all the promises they want to each before marriage to keep each other happy anyway whatever its their life BUT BUT BUT i bet you any money he will want his children to follow Islam! i aint even a hardliner as they put it and i can see whats goin on lol at the end of the day muslims think islam is superior to everything period.

things here in canada its different from things in uk.. you too should come to canada for vacation visit and see it for yourself.

Of course I jump that’s why I’m called dancing warrior and not proactive which I believe is the name of a laxative.

You don’t like Nihungs often belittling, cursing etc that’s known “kechay peeley” “plastic Kalashnikovs” “snathan this snathan that” to name a few. No one says you have to like them, but spreading false propaganda about them is wrong. Also ISLAMOPHILIAC doesn’t exist in the dictionary so I wasn’t able to check it! But thank you for the recommendation, also you are an Islam-phobic. You are also talking about Bahadhur Singh “javanmard” the self proclaimed Shia Nihung who runs his “one man jatha” from his box room. He has admitted on several occasions that he has nothing to do with what you labelled “UK NIHUNGS” and nothing to do with scourge of neo-Sikhs, the legendary “Niddar Singh”. You because you are so blind with hate for Nihungs you automatically also associate the guy who I’m talking about in your group of UK Nihungs, thus supports Bahadur Javanmard thus support Niddar Singh, actually he’s not in any obsessed U.K jathas. He actually more linked the Harea’ Vela Chubial Hoshiarpur because his mama ji was a Nihung there.

How could he have been a Nihung when they started S.P, when I clearly said he was a mona. Perhaps the question asked should be Why and what made him become a Nihung Singh? I mean there weren’t any in west London in the 90’s.That in itself a shocking reality and a bitter pill to swallow for many of us Sikhs, but that’s another issue and topic.

Any how proactive, for the sake of argument your right, 100 percent correct I mean you must be, supporting the likes of Militant Singh and Sarpanch well balance individuals there, lets apply your sane theory of association here, er…It reads novels about your character.

Its amazing from the whole article you were only able to comment on the digs we give one another, and nothing about the problem that is in the midst.

Anyhow one thing I didn’t include, was a comment that he made about the situation today about what can be done, he said

“ Nothing they were being positively groomed back in the 90’s we know that and can say that, now they walk out of the door by their own choice!”

A bitter pill and reality

The word is there for those who know where to look. Try googling it. You wrong when you say I don't like Nihangs. My criticism has been about certain Nihangs, Santa Singh and the UK Nihang who runs the dodgy websites. I'm sure there are many Nihangs who have done a lot for the Panth. You seem to be bursting a blood vassel over my use of the Snatan word although I haven't used it before on this thread. So what's your problem with my use of the word, are you reneging on its use now? So I'm Islamophobic, yeah rite, perhaps you need to read the definition of the word before accusing other people of being one. Care to counter what I have written on Islam, feel free to try.

Javanmard/Lalleshwari/Bahadur as you well know is a product of the Snatan system, in many ways he was its chief ideologue more than the people behind the websites. You need to consider why the UK Nihangs attract people like him, Birds of a feather stick together do they not?

I'm sure Snatans now disown him because of his recent paagalpan as evidenced by his posts on SA but the facts remain that snatans allowed him full rein to spread his views for many years. It's all very well trying to rewrite history and trying to airbrush his links to UK Nihangs.

The reason for my question of whether he was a Nihang at the time of starting SP in Southall was because you appeared to be portraying his as a Nihang who had done a lot of positive things on this issue. If anything it should have been of how a Mona did so much for the Panth as he became a Nihang later after the SP days.

Unlike some people on here who are quick to criticise ALL the views of some members just because they disagree with one view of theirs. I support Sarpanch and Militant on some issues because their views tally with mine but on others such as their undue hatred of Hindus, their bahmanophobia if you like, and their lack of criticism of Muslims I have countered their views.

Namstang,

I've been to Kaneda thanks and no I didn't think it was that beautiful. I thought Sweden was much more beautiful than Kaneda and the Swedish Goray much more friendlier.

The situation you're seeing in Canada is the same as it was in Birmingham in the 60s and Southall in the 80s. Sikhs and Muslims getting along because Sikhs were in the majority in their areas and Muslims were minorities. Where Sikhs are in a Majority the Muslims get treated well but when the roles are reversed like in places like Bradford, Muslims are not so tolerant and same will be the case in Canada. You've already had a start with some Muslims getting arrested trying to organise the televised beheading of the Canadian PM. In many ways the Muslims in Canada have been bolder than the ones in UK as they tried to bring Sharia Law into Canada whereas the Uk Muslims haven't tried that yet. Wait a few years when they get more and more Muslims into your areas and then come back in a few years and let us know how much tolerance and love there is still. Canada has been lucky that they have had a large influx of families from Punjab but once that dries up and Muslim numbers increase then what is happening in UK will start in Canada as well.