Happy Independance Day!

singhalicious

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this "singhalicous" clown is the biggest uncle tom on this forum! by far!

i take that as a compliment :WW: ....do you mean chachu tominder? :) :D

u take being called a tom as a compliment? do you suffer from some sort of unkown mental illness? or are you that much of a tom u enjoy being called one?

Independence? for whom?? my people are not free! If i'm not wrong, after "independence" Siri Akaal Takht was destroyed? harimander sahib shot up?? thousands of my sisters raped??? mass murders??

gujrat riots?

the asamees are not free? or are they? they live in fear, ignored by the state!

during partition millions died. the largest exodus!

WE ARE NOT FREE

Independence? for whom?? my people are not free! If i'm not wrong, after "independence" Siri Akaal Takht was destroyed? harimander sahib shot up?? thousands of my sisters raped??? mass murders??

gujrat riots?

WE ARE NOT FREE

Do you live in India? If not, then you're free already! :D

Sikhs are not free in most parts of world we have to struggle for our rights in courts.

It is saying that Raaj Bina Dharam nahin.

Singhlacious is a person who knows that our sisters were raped and killed by Indian police and yet praise India, So such persons are grin.gifgrin.gif

He never give reply to atrocities done by India and never say India has done bad to sikhs.

We shall never forget what has happened.

May be we need people like singhalacious it reminds me of malicious code just similarity of name.

That there are al ot of malicious code in sikhi that needed to be confined and stopped from affexting other things. These things are like viruses that need host(India) for growth but has no abilities to self sustained.

Sikhs are not free in most parts of world we have to struggle for our rights in courts.

lol...

here's why you're free in most parts of the world...

First, what are the rights that you need? The ones described in the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights? Life, Liberty, Movement, Religion, Education, Political involvement?

Now, where do you live? U.S.? U.K.? Australia? You already have all or nearly all of those rights. Even in India, as of now you have the RIGHTS secured (not enforced as well as in other countries).

Its ridiculous to say you're not free in most parts of the western world. And the courts are where you defend your rights. You have to defend your rights in courts if there's crime against you. That's how the legal system works.

Also, how much freedom do you want? Do you want to establish a state of nature as defined by John Locke (a hypothetical place where every individual has unlimited rights and there are no rules)? If no, you have to give up some of your rights to live in a society. Like the right to not pay taxes. Like the right to privacy in some cases. This is just how the world works...

My position is very strongly against the creation of a separate country called Khalistan. My position is to increase state autonomy in India so that the state government has more breathing room. We can live in the india that exists today and be free enough to get along, if we have that state autonomy, a "good" police force, and economic oppurtunity. There's no point in whining that we are slaves in india; that is just a crowd-pleasing tactic used by corrupt politicians who further their own agenda on the backs of ignorant commoners. Use your bloody mind before you meddle in politics...

gujrat riots?

WE ARE NOT FREE

Oye kidda gabroo. Long time dude!!!! Why does it say "Bahut nahi bolna" right below your display pic yaar tongue.giftongue.gif : tongue.gif

asking for state rights lead to operation bluestar. please read the anandpur sahib resolution which asked for what your talking. the idea is over 23 years old.

sikhs are not idiots who never knew that living with india was beneficial with strong state rights. this demand lead to the morcha.

be skeptical of india for once.

peace.

sorry, man i edited my post cause i was kind of directly attacking you. sorry about that man.