Observations From My Trip To India

One thing i noticed this time i went to Punjab were the number of christian schools/Churches in Punjab. These building are by no means small. Also the number of Muslim Saint Dargha's that are popping up. Before you saw the occasional one but now they're everywhere and they're all newly build and on Thursday, they're full of Sikhs. In my pind alone there is 6 and this is the case for all pinds, it shocking as my pind as 8 Gurdwara's and 6 Muslim Darga's.

It seems that Sikh in India are lost. In my pind it wouldn't rain, so a group of people got together and went to the Gurdwara to get the Giani Ji to do an ardas. They then walked over to the river and got some Pundit to do something with Porridge/Daliyaa which was thrown in and an ardass done to Inder Devta. Then finally they went to a Muslim Dargha (burial spot of a Muslim saint) to ask him to bless the ping with rain. These people were Sikhs.

What is going on in India?

But one things for sure the christian missionaries are maximising all the confusion thats in Punjab. They seem to be providing answers that Sikhs aren't finding.

While parchaar is going on but parchaar on a day to day basis needs to be done in each pind. A 3 day smagam once a year is not enough parchaar. Each pind needs Gurdwara's to gave santhiya classes, katha vachics, keertan on a daily dasis.

With Mahraaj's kirpa santhiya classes have been started in my pind over the last 10 months. There is a group of 25 kids that go to santhiyaa everyday without fail. I've seen a change in the youth but this will take time. Kids that were mone have become kesdhari. There is more hustle and bustle at the Gurwara. Next Gatka classes are to be started up. The santhiyaa classes have brought 7 kids to be blessed with Amrit. Out of the 25 kids, 3 are bhaiyee and the pyaar/sharda they have cannot be matched.

This needs to be done in all pinds. Alot of issue arose with the commitee of the Gurdwara being reluctant to spend any money, so money is coming for NRI's. This is only a start and it will take time but this needs to be done in all pinds, and by us abroad. The only thing is you need to find a Gursikh that is respected in the pind (ie not dodgy) and who has the same vision, he will beable to undergo this without your help.

If we don't do nothing now, We will lose our kids to drugs/alcohol or other faiths.

It seems that Sikh in India are lost. In my pind it wouldn't rain, so a group of people got together and went to the Gurdwara to get the Giani Ji to do an ardas. They then walked over to the river and got some Pundit to do something with Porridge/Daliyaa which was thrown in and an ardass done to Inder Devta. Then finally they went to a Muslim Dargha (burial spot of a Muslim saint) to ask him to bless the ping with rain. These people were Sikhs.
I hold the RSS responsible for this.
Alot of issue arose with the commitee of the Gurdwara being reluctant to spend any money

They are all RSS members.

Sorry to wreck your post Kucha Singh veerjee tongue.gif , but I am sure you can see the sarcasm. Its about time we stopped the blame game (not saying that the RSS is a saintly group) and did something about it. Unless we realize that its Sikhs themselves who are paving the way for non-Sikh intruders to enter and ruin things for us, we won't wake up.

the reason why there's so many christian/muslim/hindu/naamdhari/radhaswoami etc... things poppin up in punjab, is cah dem actually spend money... whether they're right or wrong in their beliefs, people dun care.. these people provide them with roads, schools, hospitals and blind faith (which indians are renound for)... i mean, wha more cud u want? ur bein told that if u 'surrender urself' to 'them', u 'll be saved... and everybody buys it.. they go for it.. it makes them feel better bout themselves and provides them wit a lil faith (whether that faith is in the rite or wrong direction, tha's another story)... buh these people have been given faith that they never had before.. and i's a huge ting fa them... i's no wonder why so many people are leavin sikhi.. we're turnin into the catholic/christian church system where our gurdwara's are bein run by corrupt people who jus take the money.. buh the opposite is, even christians use their money for their own parchar (missionaries) which is why so many indians (hindus, sikhs, muslims etc...) are convertin into christianity...

and then.. look.. our most highest 'authority', is making billions and billions and billions of rupee's each year... yet the washrooms and roads around darbar sahib remain cracked, dirty and unhealthy... how many schools/hospitals/roads have been built? how much is bein done for parchar? shoot, we cyaan even get our own panth straight.. how do we expect people to stay on the path of Sikhi, or even get on it? we've made a joke out of ourselves..

we've let people ruin our name... disgrace our Guru's... and murder our brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers... and we haven't done a dam* ting bout it!!!

and mehtab singh is completely correct.. we can blame the gov't, or rss, or whoever we want... bottom line, we screwed ourselves over, and we are continuin to do so day by day...

SGPC WAKE UP... AKAAL TAKHT WAKE UP... SIKHS WAKE UP!!

the reason why there's so many christian/muslim/hindu/naamdhari/radhaswoami etc... things poppin up in punjab, is cah dem actually spend money... whether they're right or wrong in their beliefs, people dun care.. these people provide them with roads, schools, hospitals and blind faith (which indians are renound for)... i mean, wha more cud u want? ur bein told that if u 'surrender urself' to 'them', u 'll be saved... and everybody buys it.. they go for it.. it makes them feel better bout themselves and provides them wit a lil faith (whether that faith is in the rite or wrong direction, tha's another story)... buh these people have been given faith that they never had before.. and i's a huge ting fa them... i's no wonder why so many people are leavin sikhi.. we're turnin into the catholic/christian church system where our gurdwara's are bein run by corrupt people who jus take the money.. buh the opposite is, even christians use their money for their own parchar (missionaries) which is why so many indians (hindus, sikhs, muslims etc...) are convertin into christianity...

and then.. look.. our most highest 'authority', is making billions and billions and billions of rupee's each year... yet the washrooms and roads around darbar sahib remain cracked, dirty and unhealthy... how many schools/hospitals/roads have been built? how much is bein done for parchar? shoot, we cyaan even get our own panth straight.. how do we expect people to stay on the path of Sikhi, or even get on it? we've made a joke out of ourselves..

we've let people ruin our name... disgrace our Guru's... and murder our brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers... and we haven't done a dam* ting bout it!!!

and mehtab singh is completely correct.. we can blame the gov't, or rss, or whoever we want... bottom line, we screwed ourselves over, and we are continuin to do so day by day...

SGPC WAKE UP... AKAAL TAKHT WAKE UP... SIKHS WAKE UP!!

Well said.

I personally don't blame these people who follow other faiths instead of following Sikhi. Let's face it, Sikh leaders are corrupted these days. To them, money is their god. Sikhs need to stop blaming others for their mistakes. This also applies to Sikhs living outside of India as well.

First of all what if a white person in california says, hey man, what's up with all these sikh gurdwaras popping up?

What if a person in canada says, man there arew ay too many gurdwaras being built around here...

last i checked, punjab is a free place, as is india, supposedly. we come to christian countries in the tens of thousands and build our billion dollar gurdwaras and when christians spend the money and build a church in punjab, all of a sudden the sikh religion is gonna end?

these people are not having a crusade and taking over village land by weapons and making churches. the are spending the money and doing parchaar of what they think is the truth.

the problem is with sikhs themsleves as stated earlier.

my personal belief is taht sikhi in india has always been defined as a wishy washy religion with no real identity or unique beliefs. you ask someone in punajb about sikhi and they say, ah everything is the same, go to teh mandir, masjid, or church, same as gurdwara. its ok to worship idols and believe in guru granth sahib. its ok to do karva chauth for the husbands etc etc.

sikhi is so wishy washy in india that hey in addition to going to mandirs and masjids, why not go to a church as well. i mean if sikhs can believe in anything why not jesus?

we should learn something from these christians. they actually have enough faith in their religion to preach it to others, whereas certain sikhs would rather keep someone out of a gurdwara because he/she is a chamaar or choora.

people in punjab are gonna have to lose sikhi to realize what they once had. its the only way.

peace.

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

The problem or other problems in sikhism are not new but the only thing is missing is SOLUTION of these problems. It is easy to blame anybody SGPC, DSGPC while sitting in an Air conditioned room on a latest machine, u do not do this or that.

Pyareyo if we have really wanna to do something for our Kaum welfare then have to come out in the field and work together in real not on discussion forums. Why not a group of youth from outside India and Indian Sikhs form teams and go pind to pind , nagar to nagar show gurmat movies, hold discussions with ppl, talk to govt. authorities / sikh authorites to do what they are suppose to do , also contribute dasvandh for real needy ppl.

But soon this topic will go into history and we are again back to our AC room with latest machine and saying SGPC or Indian sikhs are crap or so on...........................

For fulfill the hunger we do not talk about food , we actually eat food.

bhulla chukka dee khimmaa

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

-------------------------------------------------