Statement From Jaswinder Singh Ubhi (coventry)

GurSa Singh

Who Is Jaswinder Singh Ubhi? :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is really silly. How is everyone meant to know who Ubhi is, that such a statement, which is titled with his name, is published on a public forum? If he wanted to clear his name of activities associated with him... he has failed in doing so with putting it on a forum, it has to be said.

But i also agree with Sarpanch yeh because i tell you, the guys intentions cannot be questionned. He has done the best he can. Maybe not to everyones likes but which two people on this planet are the same? Answer = none. A lot of people (including some people reading this and probably even me) are all talk and no action, where as Ubhi Jee was both where you agreed with his actions or not.

I think this is really silly. How is everyone meant to know who Ubhi is, that such a statement, which is titled with his name, is published on a public forum? If he wanted to clear his name of activities associated with him... he has failed in doing so with putting it on a forum, it has to be said.

But i also agree with Sarpanch yeh because i tell you, the guys intentions cannot be questionned. He has done the best he can. Maybe not to everyones likes but which two people on this planet are the same? Answer = none. A lot of people (including some people reading this and probably even me) are all talk and no action, where as Ubhi Jee was both where you agreed with his actions or not.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Please feel free to call Bhai Jasvinder Singh Ubhi on 07956 456133 should anyone wish to discuss the statement. The statement is also being released in the Punjabi press for next week's editions.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!