To Every Uni Student

rimmel

listen.you know nothing about going out to bars and clubs so you DONT know the atmospere and the diversity of people that do go out to bars.

Listen hun you don't know nothing about me. I know about going to bars and clubs so lemme say check mate to you (btw funny that I knew this was gonna be ure come back) Anyhooo I know first hand the diversity of people and HOW MUCH PEOPLE you really get to meet and know.

You don't have to be honest to me but just be honest to yourself....LOUD MUSIC, YOU CANNOT EVEN HOLD A CONVO LONGER THAN WATS URE NAME cos volume is too loud for you to hear anything else so don't delude yourself that you get to meet NEW people.

I love chilling n chattin n dancin with people that are amazingly refreshing to talk to. and no...to me..there is no better way to meet new people.

LOOL did you use the word refreshing????? There are better ways to meet people in the DAYLIGHT...so think again...

thats fair enough.but for the love of god dont try and preach to me and tell me what im doing is wrong.

You gots to wake up and smell the coffee. As a sikh you are a saint and you represent maharaj Ji's roop. Khalsa mera roop hai kaas....HOW would you feel if you saw your Giani in the club????

Look I was like you but I reached the otherside.....You wouldn't believe the numerous of excuses I made about why I should go and why people who say no are wrong...but please think about why you are saying you should cos trust me I have been there and done that...the reasons were lame and still are...

If its dance then pay for a dance teacher and get proper lessons

If you wanna meet people then please do volunteering work

If you like smokes, alcohol, staying awake all night, getting wrinkles, bad skin, early hearing loss, having your body rub against someone else's sweat, then go ahead.....

Lets be honest people go cos XYZ goes and MEDIA has got inside your brain. Please try to see that your reasons are psychological. There is no reason why a real SINGH would be in a club...

forget guys sikh women go to clubs too what about them???

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have still to meet an amrtidhari sikh women in a club. I haven't met a single one of them BUT amritdhari men I have met LOADS.

I don't even think they know what they are doing. I can kinda understand non amritdhari cos they don't know anything about sikhi but surely once you've taken Amrit you have better sense. That's why I am so saddened cos these people are the future of our panth and they are the ones who tell other people to go clubbing.....people who are vulnerable, people who don't have the giaan but they themselves are so brainwashed by media and hype that they cannot see beyond that.

please do not generalize people... u don't know how much or how little a person knows about sikhi...

I have still to meet an amrtidhari sikh women in a club. I haven't met a single one of them BUT amritdhari men I have met LOADS.

I don't even think they know what they are doing. I can kinda understand non amritdhari cos they don't know anything about sikhi but surely once you've taken Amrit you have better sense. That's why I am so saddened cos these people are the future of our panth and they are the ones who tell other people to go clubbing.....people who are vulnerable, people who don't have the giaan but they themselves are so brainwashed by media and hype that they cannot see beyond that.

i stand corrected!

well if amritdhari men go to clubs then surely they are only fooling themselves.................i dont understand why amritdhari men would want to go surely they have better things to do im keshdhari and i dont go, its weird though amritdhari men going.........i can understand them going to restuarents or restuarants with bars where you dont have to drink etc but can get vegi stuff there too...........maybe they club because they feel pressured to go with friends or something or maybe they need the right sangat................

i don't understand sitar girl

in her original post she asks for understanding why someone does something...people have provided their reasoning...who are you to judge them or their reasons...just cuz you have not had the same experiences as them, doesn't mean that they aren't possible...learn to open your mind and realize that the world isnt always as YOU see it....

Discussins is one thing, coming here to preach and then making the generalizations you do, you only contribute negatively to the discussion.

ANd for people that keep wanting to tell everyone what a GURSIKH should or SHOULD NOT do ..you have yet to show anything from the spirit of gurbani or that of gurmat ithaas... by the way....the sakhi about joga singh...you had the place wrong...he was going to a BROTHEL....a brothel is where prostitutes stay...there is only ONE reason to go to a brothel....think about that one....