Bibian Facial Hair And "singhs"

AkalPurkhKiFauj

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
We can say all goods about bibian with facial hair but the real test is if we can really accept(marry) a bibi with facial hair.

Sure, I'd marry one. It's a huge turn on for me. :wubc:

I'M just writing my opinion here, and therefore dont want anyone getting mad - if you dont agree dont read hunna - why get yourself lost in krodh...

I am disgusted by us youth today - we (singhs) go about wearing kaurageous hoodies, thinking its very funny to be wearing a princess hoody . It's not its actually really disturbing - if you want to have Kaur as a surname do ardas that you come back as a sister next time, or go get an operation, instead of dragging the once proud name of "SINGH" through the mud.

Somebody really ought to slap you lot - you have the surname of my father Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaaj and you (unintentionally?) mock Them by wearing those tops. Do you not think Sachay Paatshah gave us the name singh for a reason?!

How many Singhs gave their heads to protect this 5 letter word we take for granted?

Lions... you "princess" need to wake up

As far as bibian and their facial hair goes - im sick and tired of hearing them come up to me and with the usual "its soo hard for us to keep our facial hair" or "i want to cut my hair" or " i just want to die/commit suicide" .

Look at the end of the day what is it? its KEs!! A gift from MAharaj - and you guys get upset over it? Maharaj gives us Kes for a reason - Gurmukh Rom Rom Har Dhiaavay -- > this is Maharaj bestowing a gift upon as after we read every day in JApji Sahib - Ik Du Jibhao Lakh Hoay Lakh Vis, Lakh Lakh Gera Akheeay Ek Naam Jugdees.

And you want to do beadbi of kes or kill yourself? Stop wallowing in self pity - you wouldnt know a hard life if it came up to you and smacked you one - hard life was in mir mannus jails, hard life is when Mai Bhag Kaur ji was left for dead by the Mughals after jung, hard life is Bibi Harsharaan Kaur who WENT BACK to chamkaur da killah after the treachorous mughals had made every singh their shaheed - she heard about it and went back in order to cremate the bodies of the great Shaheeds - and obviously the lighting of the fire attracted the Muhammadans and they made her shaheed as well ...

Why is it so hard? Because your chanchal mind wishes to fit in with the current trends of today? Trends come and go - who knows what weill be "in" in the future - whereas Maharaj was, is and always will, be here and everywhere.

So in summary - lets do our ancestors justrice and start living up to our names that we seem to take for granted

SINGH & KAUR - not just a name ... an inspiration...

Boleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sonehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall

Sat Shri AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

This is like a real Babbar Sher ( Singh of Sahib Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and Mata Sahib Kour Ji)........

Traditions will come and go but Rahat maryada remains same in every era

Guest peacemaker
man i swear some people just cant take topics seriously!!! always turns into crap ... and then the main point of our beautifull history ... turns into a joke!! DOESNT IT!

waheguru ji

Who on earth are you talking to? You seriously need to chill, dude.

i think it kind of shows who the comments aimed at!!! .... kesh aint a joking matter! ...standard!

fair enuff tryin to joke... but when something so inspirational and serious has been posted! y do people gotta take the rip man and change the topic .... need your own forum really

but anyway.. thas enuff of that cus we all know how quikly ppl start turning things into arguments.. from one comment!

so waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest peacemaker
i think it kind of shows who the comments aimed at!!! .... kesh aint a joking matter! ...standard!

fair enuff tryin to joke... but when something so inspirational and serious has been posted! y do people gotta take the rip man and change the topic .... need your own forum really

but anyway.. thas enuff of that cus we all know how quikly ppl start turning things into arguments.. from one comment!

so waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Excuse me? Were you directing the comment at me? ohmy.gif I can't believe this. I was very serious and if you took it as a joke, then that's your problem!!! I love bibians with facial hair and I still get chastised?!!! What kind of a society is this? God help us all!