Bibian Facial Hair And "singhs"

AkalPurkhKiFauj

^^^ not necessarily... too much facial hair could mean a big hormonal imbalance, which is not healthy.. and can affect pregnancy...

yh im glad someone mentioned that its not always healthy if someone has more than excessive hair growth

theres always hair on a singhniz face n in all honesty ive always found it so beautiful and realy gives you himmat aswell to do the same but then also in some cases, infact many cases people keep saying this and that is hukam and its just hair and you should never touch it, i agree dont touch it but you MUST consult with your docter because as Heera Singh said hormonal imballance leads to decreased fertility and problems conceiving

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

correct me if im wrong but i dont think its all that bad to wear kaurageous as long as they are not wearing it to take the mick or to be m8s with someone. if you wear it out of respect than i think its all right.

as far as facial hair goes, you are right, we should be happy and feel blessed with the hair, wherever it is growing. Thing about it if you dont agree with me. At least you have got hair. Some people dont have hair at all and they wud probably do anything to have hair!

WJKK WJKF

Fateh ji

well sometimes i wish that more sikh girls had more individuality and not want to fit in. Why would you want to JUST fit in and merge in with the crowd?

I havnt taken amrit yet but for me the first step was keeping ALL my kes. It was easier for me cuz i hav neva cut the hair on my head. But basiclly i think that girls should stop trying to fit in cuz really sometimes its better to stand out...people notice you...Okie some ignorant people will belittle you and bully you but by that time you will have himmat so i think that more girl- no i think that all boys and girls should take that one step towards Guru ji and Guru ji will take 1000 steps towards you.

Fateh ji

I dun tink anybody has denied the importance of kesh in Sikhi. It has both physical and spiritual importance.

I think the main point here now is, excess facial hair on bibian. It 'COULD' mean hormonal imbalance, which should be consulted by a doctor and treated if possible. Yes, every female has facial hair, buh when it becomes excess facial hair due to a large hormonal balance, that should not be taken lightly. As mentioned above, it cud interfere wit pregnancy n cause other health issues.

Fateh ji

well sometimes i wish that more sikh girls had more individuality and not want to fit in. Why would you want to JUST fit in and merge in with the crowd?

I havnt taken amrit yet but for me the first step was keeping ALL my kes. It was easier for me cuz i hav neva cut the hair on my head. But basiclly i think that girls should stop trying to fit in cuz really sometimes its better to stand out...people notice you...Okie some ignorant people will belittle you and bully you but by that time you will have himmat so i think that more girl- no i think that all boys and girls should take that one step towards Guru ji and Guru ji will take 1000 steps towards you.

Fateh ji

:TH: :TH: