Physical Appearance Of Your Partner [mature Topic]

B4ND4

ThkQ Pheena veer and JustME bibi. Loved the last few posts :) .

Pheena veer this physical appearance question has been in my mind for sometime. I fail to understand if its the natural tendency of a person to be attracted to beautiful people or does today's world(media, family, friends etc..) affect the thinking of an individual??

Umm what i look for in a woman ??

I would wanna have someone who compliments my sikhi, understands the true essence of this life. I want her to walk with me not with the world. I personally want to lead a very simple life(but duality factor does play with my mind aswell) and would expect the same from the bibi i marry. Physical appearance for me isn't a big factor BUT for my family (splyy. my mother) it could be an issue. So i am not really sure about how this marriage thgy will work for me.

I am not the one who'll be going out looking for some potential match on my own and if my family is going to be involved, physical appearnce is going to be a factor for them.

As of now i am happily married to loneliness and my slow cooker :cry:

Oh n i forgot to tell that i would prefer a dastar walli bibi :lol:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a complicated topic and isnt going to be solved (ever) in this forum...........to B4ND4 only you know what type of partner you want look deep inside of yourself and im sure u will find the answer.......everybody else has their own preferences so no point asking people here.

waoh..waoh .. easy supersingh... am not here ask anythg.. i just asked a general question.. i didnt make this thread expecting any help online in finding a partner... Just trying to understand the human mind here..nthg else

lol ok kool

Pheena veer this physical appearance question has been in my mind for sometime. I fail to understand if its the natural tendency of a person to be attracted to beautiful people or does today's world(media, family, friends etc..) affect the thinking of an individual??

lol you'll get your answers when one day u'll get a girlfriend

*waits for someone like LowestSinghni to give him a good shouting*

:lol:

lol you'll get your answers when one day u'll get a girlfriend

*waits for someone like LowestSinghni to give him a good shouting*

:lol:

I think he's already engaged..

As for you, as I've told you many times, it's Guru Ji's life, not yours, and you can take it as a joke/screw it up as much as you like. Perhaps you already have the expertise. *shrug*

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa Vaheguroo ji ki fateh

I just wanted to add my opinion to this post, i think every1 is forgetting than when it comes to marriage guru ji has the final say, you could marry a criple person but guru ji can change his fate because you are in love with guru ji. when marrying someone, you have to remember physical beauty should be at the bottom of the list, because spritually your souls need to become one to reach guru ji

i would like to share this story of rajni

rajni was the daughter of the local wealthy man named dhuni chand, who stop beliving in god because he was unable to have a son. Dhuni chand who had 7 daughters wanted his daughters to accept that he was there provider, in other words he was their god. The youngest daughter of all rajni said ' no father, you are our father, you look after us but god provides for all, you are only doing your duty under god.' dhuni chand who was angrey by these words married his daughter to a cripple leper, she was then banished away with her husband who she used to pull in a trolly from village to village. after many testing incidents her faith in god was answered when she reached the presence of dhuk bhajani bheri which was then a small pond. while she went to get some food her husband laid near the pond in his trolly and witnessed a black crow coming out white from the sacred pond. with all his strength he managed to lower himself towards the pond whilst holding onto a branch and to his amazement was cured from his lepersy, except for the small part of the hand where held onto the branch, when rajni came back from collecting the food she was unable to belive that was her husband and assumed that the man had drown her husband and taken his place. In the end a gursikh adviced them to go to guru amar das ji and there they were told by guru ji that the man beside rajini is her husband and that pond was a very sacred place which is now part of the sarovar at amritsar

for futhur knowledge watch Dhuk bhajan tere nam hai :TH:

bhul chuk maf karna pray.gif

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa Vaheguroo ji ki fateh

prabh sio laag rehiou maeraa cheeth ||My consciousness remains attached to God.

I like that rajni story BUT seriously when it comes to marriage today yea a few put spirituality high on thier list but the vast majority only care about looks and everything else is secondary now init........yea i know its wrong BUT thats how people roll today......which is sad of course but what can you do..........forget what other people think init and choose someone who will support you in everything including ur sikhi.