Relationship Before Marriage

Pheena

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did the "relationships before marriage are forbidden" thought in sikhi came from?

Can someone give me a Rehatnama or a quote from the Guru that forbids a relationship?

umm yeah

how about the panj pyare?

right....so then this commandment is given at every Amrit Sanchaar by every Panj Piyaray?

Where did the "relationships before marriage are forbidden" thought in sikhi came from?

Can someone give me a Rehatnama or a quote from the Guru that forbids a relationship?

umm yeah

right....so then this commandment is given at every Amrit Sanchaar by every Panj Piyaray?

if i go to every amrit sanchar ill let you know, until then im afraid i cant be sure

Didnt Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji say no relationships before marriage or am i wrong?

How many times has this been discussed - lohk thahkdheh nee nonono.gif Asking the question over n over again won't change whats been said or written....

(don't get offended)

I've seen many discussion, but never saw any references. If I missed them in some post then perhaps giving me links to where references have been discussed would help.

umm yeah

if i go to every amrit sanchar ill let you know, until then im afraid i cant be sure

Is it not safe to say that there is a set number of commandments that are given to those who are participating. Is this one of them?

umm yeah

Your right a Panj Pyar'eh's word over our Guru Maahraaj is ALWAYS correct... :lol:

How many times has this been discussed - lohk thahkdheh nee nonono.gif Asking the question over n over again won't change whats been said or written....

(don't get offended)

I've seen many discussion, but never saw any references. If I missed them in some post then perhaps giving me links to where references have been discussed would help.

Put it this way Bhenjee i suggest you do what your parents say cos am PRETTY sure they'll tell you whats right - rather than weirdo's like me giving you references. I got a feeling that no mom or dad wants their daughter gettin locks with sum boy...

umm yeah

Is it not safe to say that there is a set number of commandments that are given to those who are participating. Is this one of them?

This aint like Christianity Bhenjee - i think they have the 10 commandments etc - It comes down to common sense before you take your Reyath Maryaadha and ask one of the Panj Pyar'eh