Relationship Before Marriage

Pheena

Am getting real deep into this issue now so no one take it to heart - but a Bhajee above gave reference to what one of the Panj Pyar'eh would say; put it this way MOST Panj Pyar'eh don't do what's written accoding to Siree Guru Gobind Singh Jee; there are SOOOOO many Bibee'ya at the Gurdvar'eh who OBVIOUSLY shave/wax/pluck their Kes on their face/arms etc and these Bibee'ya go infront of Sahib Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee and say "I am "ready" to give you my head". These Bibee'ya feel they can fool ALL the Sangath by saying "Vaheguroo's given this Roop to me - I don't cut my Kes" - When you can you see that they've either had laser treatment or waxed - ITS A FACT THAT EVERY HUMAN IS TO HAVE TINY HAIRS ON THEIR FACE - so when you got Bibee'ya with NO hair on their face your like....yeh okay....

My point is these so called Panj Pyar'eh will STILL allow such Sangath to supposidly give their head to Akhal Purkh -I've really taken it out on girls here even for the Singhs - SOME of them take Amrith even though they trim to keep their Kes "neat" - or they pack it in all together and tie it with that string thing across the bottom of their neck. Panj Pyar'eh have given sooo much kohl (freedom) to Sangath - THEY THEMSELVES make the decision to say whats right or wrong - Siree Guru Gobind Singh Jee said that where Panj Singhs stand i will be there - therefore the Panj Pyar'eh are SUPPODED to refer to what Siree Guru Gobind Singh would say or do - not think "oh well she took a little bit of Kes off - we'll turn a blind eye to that".

End of the day anyone that stands (including me) infront of Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee and says "I'm thehyaar to give my head to you" and STILL do ANY sort of Manmukhee things and Kaljug-infested things - they can fool EVERYONE else but when they come face to face with their actions in Dharm Khand - thats what it all comes down to

(I KNOW that this is a relationships discussion thing - but I am using the above as a example of how FAR we can refer to so called Panj Pyar'eh in such circumstances)

P.s. am not doing Nind'eh'yaa of the Panj Pyar'eh - am just pointing out the fact that these Panj Pyar'eh are the ones who are supposed to keep US (Manmukhs) in line. Should be able to see them as the generals of Khalsa Fauj - and ask for guidence etc - IF that don't help the first MAIN STEP is to ask Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee - Do Ardhaas and take Hukamnaamaa)

P.p.s PLEASE DON'T GET OFFENDED - not my intentions

I wanted to correect u here. A sharabi, a person who cuts his hair, smokes or even may have trimmed beard can walk into an amrit sanchar and from that day he must stay away from the 4 kurehits. There for in the same a bibi who maybe plucked or shavd her eye borws may even change from that day on.

Please do not judge the bibia of the khalsa panth who wear keskia in this modern day kaljug. You don't know what positon you wil be in the next 10 days. Also are you saying that you follow the hukam on the punj pyare 100%. Do you have a solid amrit vela of 2am, do you jaap naam aath pehur and strict in rehit. We should look at ourselves first and they judge other.

Also another thing I have realised is the singhs who are strict naami singhs and who keep strict rehit are always against relationship before marriage, because they r dead serious about their jeevan and dont want to fall. Those who laxesd like me don't really care because we have no kamai to protect.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pyareo I mean 10 years, not 10 days. lol.dont get scared.

BY THE WAY I AM REALLY UGLY, DIRTY, DISGUSTING, SINNER, SMELLY, DISEASED, UNTRUTHFUL, LIAR, KAAMI, DREGGY, DUNGY, DUSTY, MESSY, MUDDY, CHOR AND EVERY OTHER FALSE THING/ENTITY IS THIS WORLD.

All the VERY LITTLE VIRtUES THIS UGLY PERSON HAS, R BLESSED BY VAAHEGUROO

I am not even no where near the dust on guru jee's charan, sooo please doardas for this beggar so guru jee may bring this foolish and liar servat to his charan.

I LOVE YOU PYAREO SANGAT, I AM UR SLAVE.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES.

Gurfateh Jee

Am getting real deep into this issue now so no one take it to heart - but a Bhajee above gave reference to what one of the Panj Pyar'eh would say; put it this way MOST Panj Pyar'eh don't do what's written accoding to Siree Guru Gobind Singh Jee; there are SOOOOO many Bibee'ya at the Gurdvar'eh who OBVIOUSLY shave/wax/pluck their Kes on their face/arms etc and these Bibee'ya go infront of Sahib Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee and say "I am "ready" to give you my head". These Bibee'ya feel they can fool ALL the Sangath by saying "Vaheguroo's given this Roop to me - I don't cut my Kes" - When you can you see that they've either had laser treatment or waxed - ITS A FACT THAT EVERY HUMAN IS TO HAVE TINY HAIRS ON THEIR FACE - so when you got Bibee'ya with NO hair on their face your like....yeh okay....

My point is these so called Panj Pyar'eh will STILL allow such Sangath to supposidly give their head to Akhal Purkh -I've really taken it out on girls here even for the Singhs - SOME of them take Amrith even though they trim to keep their Kes "neat" - or they pack it in all together and tie it with that string thing across the bottom of their neck. Panj Pyar'eh have given sooo much kohl (freedom) to Sangath - THEY THEMSELVES make the decision to say whats right or wrong - Siree Guru Gobind Singh Jee said that where Panj Singhs stand i will be there - therefore the Panj Pyar'eh are SUPPODED to refer to what Siree Guru Gobind Singh would say or do - not think "oh well she took a little bit of Kes off - we'll turn a blind eye to that".

End of the day anyone that stands (including me) infront of Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee and says "I'm thehyaar to give my head to you" and STILL do ANY sort of Manmukhee things and Kaljug-infested things - they can fool EVERYONE else but when they come face to face with their actions in Dharm Khand - thats what it all comes down to

(I KNOW that this is a relationships discussion thing - but I am using the above as a example of how FAR we can refer to so called Panj Pyar'eh in such circumstances)

P.s. am not doing Nind'eh'yaa of the Panj Pyar'eh - am just pointing out the fact that these Panj Pyar'eh are the ones who are supposed to keep US (Manmukhs) in line. Should be able to see them as the generals of Khalsa Fauj - and ask for guidence etc - IF that don't help the first MAIN STEP is to ask Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee - Do Ardhaas and take Hukamnaamaa)

I wanted to correect u here. A sharabi, a person who cuts his hair, smokes or even may have trimmed beard can walk into an amrit sanchar and from that day he must stay away from the 4 kurehits. There for in the same a bibi who maybe plucked or shavd her eye borws may even change from that day on.

Please do not judge the bibia of the khalsa panth who wear keskia in this modern day kaljug. You don't know what positon you wil be in the next 10 days. Also are you saying that you follow the hukam on the punj pyare 100%. Do you have a solid amrit vela of 2am, do you jaap naam aath pehur and strict in rehit. We should look at ourselves first and they judge other.

Also another thing I have realised is the singhs who are strict naami singhs and who keep strict rehit are always against relationship before marriage, because they r dead serious about their jeevan and dont want to fall. Those who laxesd like me don't really care because we have no kamai to protect.

just thought everyone should know am not a Amrithdharee...loll I wasent' judging the Bibee'yaa or the Panj Pyar'eh - I've seen it happen from people within in my OWN family that keep their Kes (head 2 toe) WHEN they want to take Amrith but as soon as they done it, they back on cuting their Kes - my point isnt that Bibee'yaa or Singhs are doing this my point in that post and this one is that SOME Panj Pyar'eh don't do their "job" right. Their job is to keep us in line - there supposed to check up on us unexpectedly - becuase EVERYONE (includin moi) is so caught up in getting loads of people to become Singhs and Singhnee'yaa they've forgotton the quality instead they look to quantity.

Everyone's taken my post the wrong way - Peacemaker knows what i meant (I think he does anyways) I aint judgin becuase thats not my place and I don't want it to be either - but what am saying is Khalsa Panth is attacked by our OWN Panjabee people AS WELL as other faiths becuase they KNOW that we don't take our starting point (Amrith) seriously - Theres TOO many times I've heard at the Gurdvara; When a mum or dad asks their kids to stop plucking their eyebrows, or trimming their Dharee and keep their Kes and take Amrith - they simply reply 'I'll take Amrith; but am still allowed to pluck my eyebrows/trim my Dharee' ALL the Singhnee'yaa/Singhs do it' - Isn't Khalsa Panth supposed to set a example of what a TRUE Guru Dha Sikh is supposed to look like? Alongside setting other examples...

Like I said before these views arent to say 'Am better than you - AM a Gursikh....' Bhenjee'ya that kno me off here know HOW much of a Gursikh I am...loll trust me I wouldn't begin to imagine to knock Gursikhs and I know MYSELF am NO Gursikh - I can never have such high status

next to that am sorry if people offended by my mouth scuse me for that

(no one get offended - not my intention - jus my opinion)

"Karkirpavaheguroo" what you have written is completely incorrect, it is NOT the responsibility of the Panj Pyare to chase people up about their Jeevans, at gurmat orientated amrit sanchars, singhs who do seva in the panj are at a high enough level to easily see where people are in their jeevan, after the amrit sanchar the ball is in your court to build your jeevan or wreck it,

baselessly criticising the panj pyare is one of the biggest paaps one can do and constitutes nindya of guru sahib himself

just thought everyone should know am not a Amrithdharee...loll I wasent' judging the Bibee'yaa or the Panj Pyar'eh - I've seen it happen from people within in my OWN family that keep their Kes (head 2 toe) WHEN they want to take Amrith but as soon as they done it, they back on cuting their Kes - my point isnt that Bibee'yaa or Singhs are doing this my point in that post and this one is that SOME Panj Pyar'eh don't do their "job" right. Their job is to keep us in line - there supposed to check up on us unexpectedly - becuase EVERYONE (includin moi) is so caught up in getting loads of people to become Singhs and Singhnee'yaa they've forgotton the quality instead they look to quantity.

Everyone's taken my post the wrong way - Peacemaker knows what i meant (I think he does anyways) I aint judgin becuase thats not my place and I don't want it to be either - but what am saying is Khalsa Panth is attacked by our OWN Panjabee people AS WELL as other faiths becuase they KNOW that we don't take our starting point (Amrith) seriously - Theres TOO many times I've heard at the Gurdvara; When a mum or dad asks their kids to stop plucking their eyebrows, or trimming their Dharee and keep their Kes and take Amrith - they simply reply 'I'll take Amrith; but am still allowed to pluck my eyebrows/trim my Dharee' ALL the Singhnee'yaa/Singhs do it' - Isn't Khalsa Panth supposed to set a example of what a TRUE Guru Dha Sikh is supposed to look like? Alongside setting other examples...

Like I said before these views arent to say 'Am better than you - AM a Gursikh....' Bhenjee'ya that kno me off here know HOW much of a Gursikh I am...loll trust me I wouldn't begin to imagine to knock Gursikhs and I know MYSELF am NO Gursikh - I can never have such high status

next to that am sorry if people offended by my mouth scuse me for that

(no one get offended - not my intention - jus my opinion)

Punj Pyare are only punj pyare during the amrit sanchar ceromony in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib. So you saying they should go around knocking on every persons house door and asking them wheather they r stict in rehit??

I am sorry but that would be way impossible. After the amrit sanchar, its just you and guru jee. No middle man, unless you meet a wise gurmukh.

This topic seems to be strang away from the title. I haven't read it all so sorry if someones already posted something along these lines:

Having a physical relationship before marriage for an amritdhari is TOTALLY wrong. Anyone who has partaken in such acts must immediately present themselves before the panj pyareh if they want to continue following the path that is thinner than a hair and sharper than a blade.

Do not take your responsibilites to Guru Jee lighlty.

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh.

Well I can't say much since you've all taken my posts the wrong way... rolleyes.gif and 2bh there aint much point in me doing so eitha - I don't have the brain energy to take forum discussions as serious as this....

Just so u all feel better I'd like to say I was wrong in EVERY sentence and word - scuse me for that

toodles me ol' chums :TH:

That youtube link was great

Anyway if people want to get into a relationship let them. I personally don't give a damn what people do it has no concern of mine, If it effects their spirituality in good or bad ways. that ain't my problem either its theirs.

People may make mistakes, some might not, at the end of the day we should learn from these things.

How many of us have gone against our parents to do or try something were not meant to? Most likely all of us.