• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest balwinderkaur
Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!!

Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Perhaps if singhnis ned those daiper things, well, i think it might be okay, but better ask some really strict maryada panj pyaraes.

lol...trust me...there's no need to ask some really strict maryada panj pyare on this issue

umm..i don't wanna get into details...but if u were a female, you'd understand.

and by the way, we dont wear diapers. :)

hahhahahahaha oh thats so well said singhnee jee. :@ i love your answers....men wont understand...

another info for my sisters... there's this new stuff th

at has been made.. it is like a diaper.. but its not a diaper it serves the purpose for ladies during their monthly period.. so u dun need to wear underwear while using it...

this is interesting.. ohmy.gif ..thanks. :D

Hey,

It's nice to know we have some really understanding singh's out there...J Singh, you post was really cool!

I have been brought up in an Amritdhaari household and I was told to wear panties & a Kashera...the kashera never leaves the body - even when menstruating. And when we wear panties, the purpose is to hold the sanitray towel in place...it's not luxury, revealing or seductive Victoria's Secret/La senza lingerie!

But I can appreciate Naam Jaachak's point..my sisters may understand..u don't feel normal when you are on a period and even I used to not like doing maharaj's sukhasun because I felt unclean.

For Jassika..no offence, but wearing kakkaars is NO WAY a ritual. The one leg in and one leg out is to ensure that your kakkaar does not leave your body! This is also the case when you are on a period! They are fundamental. It's not just about mental thought process's..otherwise we can all cut our hair and say we don't need guru sahib's crown because sikhi is in our hearts and mentality! Somehow I don't think so! :)

guru sahib gave us the kakkaar's as extensions of our bodies..and they are here to stay.

As the Khalsa we are Guru sahib's roop.. 'khalsa meroo roop hai kaas' so lets keep it like that!

bhulla chuka maaf

Does anyone have the mp3 CD "Sikhi Di Pechan" of Prof. Darshan Singh? This CD has a shabad regarding Amrit. Prof. Sahib explain the meaning of each kakaar. Vir Ishvar Singh is distributing these cds free. If anyone wants this cd you can contact him or I have that cd too and I can make copies of it and give it if anyone wants or we can put all the mp3 files of this cd online. I also have a flyer that I received regarding this CD in my email. Can someone put it online so that we can see it in this post?

balwinderkaur Posted on Feb 25 2004, 11:49 PM

hahhahahahaha oh thats so well said singhnee jee. :) i love your answers....men wont understand...
i'd say thats a sexist comment...when Sikhi is all about gender equality, i think feminists are as bad as those guys whom women call male chauvinist pigs...why favor one gender over another?...i have seen women cry "gender discrimination' when it suits them and "ladies first" at other times...WHY??
tolong berikan informasi yang lebih mendalam dgn PM atau mail.
please use english so that we ALL can understand. thanks

this is not meant to offend anyone...if u are offended, bhul chukk maaf

Guest balwinderkaur

hahaha well im not feminist or sexist. i am just acknowledging a point that SOME men dont understand....if that struck you as a blanket statement and offended the likes of yourself, then i cant help it. :)

pretty good statement there vickey bhajee. :@ it seems quite true.

we need feminist, otherwise sikh females won't get their rights as given by our guru sahibs..
i dont think all those bibiaan fighting for women's right out there are feminists or "male haters" or think that men (all men or some of them or whatever) are dum and dont understand things.
if that struck you as a blanket statement and offended the likes of yourself, then i cant help it.
u'r gonna have to try a little harder to offend me :) ...but whats wrong is wrong whether someone agrees or not...atleast to me it sounded wrong...ya u may go ahead and say i m dum (coz i m also a guy) and that it doesnt matter if one person feels its wrong...i wonder how many guys wud get away on this forum by saying that bibiaan are weak or WHY DIDN'T BIBIAAN COME FORWARD ON VASAKHI 1699...

in that case its time for introspection for both men and women :T:

• 10 months later...