Question specific for bibis to answer please

Naam Jaachak

I think I have already expressed my view on wearing underwear underneath kachhera. The Amritdhari bibis wear underwear to hold the pads or other things during the times of periods, I don't think anything is wrong with it. They wear underwears for the sake of periods, not for the sake of wearing them. Don't look at an underwear as an underwear, but a mean of holding the pads.

There must be a way in the old days to absorb the material that comes out, probably a cotton cloth with many folds. If we say bibis should wear ONLY kachhera even during periods, how would they take care of the liquid that comes out? If they wear only kachhera, their kachhera, pants or salvaar, shirt, and the place where they sit would all get wet, and probably smelly too. How would a bibi handle this? It is sooooo humiliating. If this happens, they have to clean everything, which is not a pleasant experience to go through. The best way to take of this natural thingi is to take care of it in a proper way, and one way is to use underwear to hold the pads, and then wear kachhera on the top. By doing this, you are not violating rehat at all, not even -infinity%. sorry if i offended anyone.

bhul chul di khima...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK, WJKF:

Personally, I don't think the guys, including me, have any place as far as tellin' how amritdhari women should handle this very delicate and personal matter.

Sikhisim is a practical religion, so women should not fear that they are somehow committing a "sin" should they choose to exercise the options that have been presented here.

FYI, I have seen this issue addressed in the Sikhnet youth forum, and I believe in that instance, the moderators got it right.

And that is all that I will say on the matter...

Gurfateh

yeah one day or another all our virji's will have to know something about this... but bottom line is... there are a lot of alternatives ... its just how much of pyaar you've got and how much of will uve got to find ways to deal with this..

another info for my sisters... there's this new stuff that has been made.. it is like a diaper.. but its not a diaper it serves the purpose for ladies during their monthly period.. so u dun need to wear underwear while using it...

bhul chuk maaf karni..

^_^

GREAT!

the reason why i came here was to "learn" what i shall say to my woman when i get married...if she does not know B)

so for me..i think it is like natural to know it. cause i do not want ke my woman doesn't know what she has to do.. rolleyes.gif

lol. sorry folks i did not mean to disture Bibis (all my sisters) in this discussion.

May Waheguru ji help you all jee.

^_^