Ultimate Khalistan Question

Tera

Ultimate Khalistan Question  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept India's proposal?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarbat Khalsa 1986 Declared Khalistan we cannot go back on that decision

If we did not accept, then what have we been fighting for? The values (which India would give) or the land/name? Is our Homai (ego) that big that we couldn't accept?

sorry veerji can u plz tell me one thing if it our homie than what india is doing why thwy don't give us our land.

bhul chuk maff ji

wahegruu ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh

At present, I don't think Sikhs are prepared for their own nation, in Canada, US, and UK, they can't even run their Gurdwaras without violence erupting between the moderates and the fundamentalists. I'm all for a unified Punjab where Sikhs have a distinct society status to protect themselves and give them a certain level of autonomy from whatever happens in New Delhi, and also give our people the benefit of being within the economic framework of India, which has improved vastly with P.M. Manmohan Singh at the helm and is poised to have even more economic leverage on a global scale in the coming years.

I am in favor of Sikh Raj but the thing is that our Kaum is sooooooo divided.

The Indian Government is really powerful, a well oiled machine that get away with anything within its "Raj". The Government controls the media, a person that speaks against the Government being Sikh, Hindu (Dalits in particular), Muslim, Jain, Christian or Buddhist are systematically degraded by the Government through its media as being "Anti-India", they're always playing the Nationalism card.

The Government through it forces and agencies is clearly threatening (mainly indirectly) its own people from speaking up for equality and justice. Everyone heres knows the consequences of going against the Government. The Indian Constitution still has Sikhs and Buddhists labeled under "Hindus", any protest against this and "Nationalism Card" is played once again. We can't even get an amendment, we can't even get Amritsar declared a Holy City, we can't have our own Television Stations. Is the Government really this paranoid??? A Sikh is the Prime Minister but we can't get anything done.

As for the economic status of India it will be short lived, soon the poor will start to revolt. This is happening in other places of the World.

"India is often described as a land of extremes, and the characterization now seems particularly apt. The country is experiencing an extraordinary period of economic expansion—a turbocharged state of change that can be baffling to an outsider and that makes its claim to superpower status seem slightly ahead of itself. While it’s true that the economy grew 9.4 percent last year, empowering a rising middle class, much of that wealth is concentrated in small pockets of the country. Outside of those bubbles, poverty and simmering class tension are as pronounced as ever. “There is an astonishing amount of wealth creation going on in India, but it’s disproportionately accruing to a few, which is creating a crisis in the system,” says Ravi Venkatesan, the chairman of Microsoft India. “If 780 million people don’t share in this wealth-creation process, in a democracy, can this continue? The answer is no.”

How would you answer these questions?

Maybe these should be in another thread, and if they should be,

I apoligize, mods may do as they please.

These questions are repetetively sent to me,

and i would like to see yall's reponse.

1) Where will it be?

2) What will be it's official language? (Panjabi will isolate ALL non-Panjabi Sikhs)

3) What are your policies?

4) Can non-Sikhs live there (if not welcome to UN Charter breach land)

5) How will non-Sikhs be treated? (I'm thinking Pakistani treatment of resident Hindus and Sikhs here)

6) How will your laws work? Will you mix Politics and Religion?

7) Army? (Be prepared for a Pakistani invasion)

8) Trade Partners and Raw Materials?

9) Economy based on....?

10) Opposition parties would be?

11) Strict adherence to the Guru Granth Sahib would insist on no caste so would power stay with Jatts or filter down to Tharkans?

12) Any non-Sikh refugees from this Khalistan, would they be granted safe passage? Who guarantees this? (I'm thinking '47 here people)

It is interesting to see that Guru Gobind Singh and the Gurus fought for the protection and human rights for mankind, be they hindues muslims or sikhs, while sikhs today only fight and care about themselves.

Guru Tegh Bahadur sacrificed his life for the protection of religion, while sikhs today are only willing to lay their life for sikhi.

wah ji wah